I'm 26 add me!
  • LionessWhispers
    LionessWhispers Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and 5'5 - feel free to add me :)
  • katashaaa
    katashaaa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24 and would love some motivation from friends! :)
  • Holly92154
    Holly92154 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. I've been at this for just shy of 6 months and I've lost 54 pounds. Feel free to add me ;)
  • NikkiNerdy
    NikkiNerdy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in I love support and the support I get online is the biggest! I'll help motivate anyone I can.
  • kassiannabell
    kassiannabell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and in university. Would love to add some other girls my age! :)
  • stacygoochbahons
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP and need all of the help and support I can get. Add me if you do too. I'm 29
  • nopotofgold
    nopotofgold Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Hey! Looking for active friends that are trying to get healthy or stay healthy. Feel free to add me.
  • hannahleejohnson964
    Options
    Hey I'm 20! Been going for a little over 2 weeks now! I need to learn to be patient and be okay if I don't see short term or even long term results. Feel free to add me. I know that I need the support as well!
    SW: 150
    CW: same
  • jodielarms
    jodielarms Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and a single mother of 2 boys , as well as a full time student. I've been on MFP for a few months now but the past month has been tough for me.
    SW(6mos ago): 187
    CW: 168
    Goal: Not sure, when I feel better with my health.
    ANYBODY FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! I need more friends and support, and am willing to give the same to others :)
  • BeFitBri2
    BeFitBri2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and need an awesome female support group!(:
  • KayNowayJose
    KayNowayJose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody, my name's Kayla! I'm 26. Have 20 more pounds to lose, and eat between 1300-1900 calories a day.
  • kateparedes
    kateparedes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I'm 25.

5'0 with PCOS
    SW 138
    CW 134
    GW 105

I eat around 1200 a day and track my activities with a Fitbit. Would appreciate some like-minded friends! :)
  • ash6151
    ash6151 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm 24 and sometimes indulge in wine too much! But working on it lol.
  • emilyc19
    emilyc19 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for other people in their 20s for some support, too! Been a yo-yo dieter and sick of disordered eating. Just ordered a fitbit too and am training for a half marathon and trying to clean up my diet. Anyone is welcome to add me, too :)
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20, and a university student :) anyone can feel free to add me
  • emmagrace008
    Options
    I'm 25 and trying to get over depression and want to get my old self back :'( body and mind
  • sam_fit13
    sam_fit13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and could use some motivation!! :)
  • hewittandrea2015
    Options
    I'm 29 and trying to slim down for my wedding in 4 months. Lost 13lbs so far and want to lost another 21 at least! Add me. I could do with the support x
  • ag08800
    ag08800 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Uh, this is why I ate 90% of humanity.
    heyyy!
    I'm 21. new here. just started today. still blurry with this aps.
    i lost a boyfriend to a skinny girl and now i've lost 28pounds over a year. now he's chasin my *kitten* back. hahaha to hell with that.

looking forward to lose more and get leann. will be glad to surround my circles with great motivated people like you guys. add me up! :*