YO! Ladies in your 20s!

Options

Replies

• raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23, and a busy mom and college student. I've had an on/off relationship with MFP in the past but I'm going for the commitment lol. Anyone is welcome to add me, I love meeting new friends, and I'm shooting for logging in every day.
    So:
    Height-5'2"
    SW-198.8 lbs
    GW-around 130-140, I'll see what I feel when I finally get back to that weight.
    Goals:
    1500 calories or less per day
    Exercise 6-7 times per week
    Lose 15-20 lbs by May 25th (My daughter's 3rd birthday!)
    Add away! :)
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    22, add me! :)
  • cutebe4r
    cutebe4r Posts: 5
    Options
    Im 26 years old
    5'8
    ST: 191
    CW: 189
    GW: 160

Im also looking for friends and support! Everyone add me :-)
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 24, started at 210 and slowly whittled away 13 pounds so far.
  • Hellobubs
    Hellobubs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm 25 been on MFP on and off for about 4 years. I want to get back on track and need daily motivation to remember to log. I want to be about to support and motivate others too. :) add me and say hi :)
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25... I've been logging for 45 days now, after a long period being here on and off....I'd love to give mu support to anyone. I have a long roa ahead of me, but I can only see good thins!
  • tommyhx
    tommyhx Posts: 16
    Options
    im a single mom on a mission, help me. they call me mrs smooth cus i slide in like sandpaper
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    if anyone is interested i have a whatsapp group for ladies that r interested in losing weight... its more on a personal level message me if interested
  • charlotteX92X
    charlotteX92X Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hey i'll be 23 in less than a month
  • ShanitaMarie85
    ShanitaMarie85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm looking for friends who can motivate me!!
  • TaYtAy5190
    TaYtAy5190 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 24
  • gestela01
    gestela01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    27 , mommy of 3 girls...could always use the motivation lol! Currently doing shaun T T25...love it! Add me!!
  • farahtajuddin
    Options
    heyyy!
    I'm 21. new here. just started today. still blurry with this aps.
    i lost a boyfriend to a skinny girl and now i've lost 28pounds over a year. now he's chasin my *kitten* back. hahaha to hell with that.

looking forward to lose more and get leann. will be glad to surround my circles with great motivated people like you guys. add me up! :*
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 26 and definitely need some support and hardcore motivation!! I'm just starting this up again and I really need to stay with it this time. I just joined Planet Fitness as well, so hopefully it helps! I would love to add anyone that can help with the motivation to keep us all going!
  • Brolivia3D
    Brolivia3D Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    24 years old here, always looking for more support and friends on here. Started at 200, down to 192. Got a ways to go, but *finally* feel back in the habit of being good!
  • colibri23
    colibri23 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey! 25, anyone can feel free to add me!

SW: 224
    CW: 169
    GW: 150
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 22 and I could definitely use more friends to help me stay motivated.
  • caitlinbrianne0817
    caitlinbrianne0817 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 23 starting weight:221 current weight:205 goal weight:140. Oh and I'm 5'4"
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    25 here, add me. I haven't logged in a while due to not having internet...but I'm getting back into it now with the app.
  • h_megan_w
    h_megan_w Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and need motivation. Feel free to add me.