YO! Ladies in your 20s!

Options

Replies

• hhodges757
    hhodges757 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a 23 year old full time paramedic and full time student! Add me I need all the support I can get!
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and would love some extra motivation and support! Anyone can add me :)
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 27, this is my 247th day on MFP, I've lost 30lbs and about have about 20 more to go!
    I don't eat clean or slog it out at the gym, I just log everything and eat whatever I want that fits in my calories.
    Add if you're likeminded and looking for support!
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    25, Mother of two girls and a Nurse :D

Wedding date xx 2016!
  • kdoodlethug
    kdoodlethug Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! I've fallen off track for a while with MFP but I'm starting up again. :)
  • purtyprincess360
    purtyprincess360 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im new to mfp but Im 22 years old and my ideal weight is 30 lbs less. I could use some support myself!!

• ernie6191
    ernie6191 Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love making new friends and expanding that support group! We're all in this together!
  • rljolley
    rljolley Posts: 3
    Options
    Please add me! Also, I have a discussion for motivation that I hope gets some action because we all need some encouragement. Let's kick some serious *kitten* and get into the best shape of our lives.
  • AlexisMichele93
    AlexisMichele93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd love some MFP friends my age! I'm 21 and in college. I'm 5"8 and have been on here a week, losing 2 pounds to put me at 203. I want to get to 175, maybe even further if I can manage. Total chocolate and sweet tea addict lol
  • mongoosealamode
    mongoosealamode Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am 29, a single, stay at home mama, and just started keto LCHF two days ago!
    I have some good starter info if anyone is interested.

Please add me! I could use some people to talk to!
  • rachelnumberone
    rachelnumberone Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, all of you feel free to add me!
  • astrocosmiczoom
    astrocosmiczoom Posts: 86 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    24 here! 5' 6'', SW 165, CW 159.8, GW 138 :)
  • AquaticChickadee
    AquaticChickadee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and in the US! I've just started MFP, so I could use all the support I can get!
  • princesstami11
    princesstami11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm 21, any of you can add me if you'd like! :)
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm 28! Feel free to add me!
  • sophieeef
    sophieeef Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My name is Sophie and I am a 22 year old nightshift carer, about to (finally) qualify as an RN
  • daynes23
    daynes23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to add everyone and failing miserably because there's so many awesome people!

25 here, from NY, about 5'3"
    SW 150
    CW 144
    GW 130ish

Feel free to add me!
  • carlag4887
    carlag4887 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, count me in! Feel free to add me!! I'm 26.. motivation and accountability needed! Been clean eating and hitting the gym for a week now! New to the MFP scene...
  • postpartumprogress
    postpartumprogress Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 23...looking to lose 65 pounds...45 of which is baby weight. I eat 2200 calories a day because I'm lactating like a dairy cow! Would love some friends my age!
  • elshx
    elshx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and from England, UK ☺️. I too am looking for people around my age for motivation and food ideas ☺️. My start weight is 15st (210lb), this is also my current weight as I have only just began and my goal weight is 12st (168lb) which means a loss of 3st (42lb). My goal weight may seem high to some people but I am 5ft 10", so it's a good weight for me ☺️.