What's with bums/butts/bottoms/ar5es?

Options
Microfiber
Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
Perhaps someone can change my mindset about this. Seriously.

When I look at a bum, no matter how handsome/beautiful the person is, no matter if they are dignitaries - Queen, King, Presidents etc or celebrities (JLo, Kim), or whoever on earth, when I look at a bum, all I can see is flatulence and poo/poop. I really don't get it.

When people drool over someone's bum, I don't get it. I really don't and I want to get it.

Help me get it somebody :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Microfiber
    Options
    LOL! I thought I was the only one!

Thank you. So I am normal after all :drinker:
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I would agree, when looking at the hole ;)
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    When I see an amazing booty I get turned on , its how my brain is wired ... Don't give a Shyt :P

We all have our own perceptions ...
  • Microfiber
    Options
    its how my brain is wired

Perhaps this is it. Eureka!! My brain is wired to look at a booty differently. Thank you :flowerforyou:

Can you unwire a brain?
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of a time a group of us were out at dinner and us ladies (I use the term loosely) were admiring our waiter's bum. One of the guys at dinner said, "You what that does? It poops."

So now when I look at hot bums, it's still what comes to mind.
  • Microfiber
    Options
    This reminds me of a time a group of us were out at dinner and us ladies (I use the term loosely) were admiring our waiter's bum. One of the guys at dinner said, "You what that does? It poops."

So now when I look at hot bums, it's still what comes to mind.

LOL LOL :laugh: :laugh:
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    its how my brain is wired

Perhaps this is it. Eureka!! My brain is wired to look at a booty differently. Thank you :flowerforyou:

Can you unwire a brain?

Probably not yours ;)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Some people look at the p3nis or vajayjay and all they see is pee. Nothing wrong with that. It just means you aren't a very sexual person and nothing is wrong with that either. Hell there are people who are asexual, I for one envy them because I think about sex way too much. If sex wasn't in my life I would've probably had a a more productive life.

So look at the bright side, you get more time for your brain to think about other stuff.
  • Microfiber
    Options

So look at the bright side, you get more time for your brain to think about other stuff.

Thanks, I think :laugh:
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love to seeing hot bodes and bums and I've never once thought about the actual literal purpose it serves...

What is there not to like about it, it's soooo HOT! :happy:
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I love to seeing hot bodes and bums and I've never once thought about the actual literal purpose it serves...

Agreed!!

Otherwise it would be like looking at a lovely pair of lips and just thinking about eating!
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Agreed!!

Otherwise it would be like looking at a lovely pair of lips and just thinking about eating!

So True... lol
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    If you're a guy I semi-jokingly suggest you have your T levels checked
  • Nonya81
    Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can do side bends and sit ups but please dont lose that butt.
    - Sir mix alot
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options

According to the Discovery channel show on sexual attraction I watched a long time ago, the male's backside muscles are used to contract or thrust the hips. Therefore, the biggest the muscles, the better the thrust (theoretically). Makes sense to me.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Perhaps someone can change my mindset about this. Seriously.

When I look at a bum, no matter how handsome/beautiful the person is, no matter if they are dignitaries - Queen, King, Presidents etc or celebrities (JLo, Kim), or whoever on earth, when I look at a bum, all I can see is flatulence and poo/poop. I really don't get it.

When people drool over someone's bum, I don't get it. I really don't and I want to get it.

Help me get it somebody :flowerforyou:

how do you feel about titties?
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Perhaps someone can change my mindset about this.

You have to acknowledge that there are nice bums and horrible bums. Everyone likes a nice bum.

5b4dc5376e27aab875bdaf47c51e0839.jpg
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    smh
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    cant_*kitten*.jpg
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    When I see/feel my guys bum I think Mmmm.. I need to grab and lick lots and the rest.