What's with bums/butts/bottoms/ar5es?

Options

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa422/missvampired/Funny GIFS/wloen7.gif[/img]

Badonka Donk.

I rest my case :laugh: :laugh:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Try to keep your focus that way and then you can admire a firm tukhus for what it is... a work of art.

I'll try :laugh:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    squats & lunges work 000hweee!!!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    When I see a nice bum I think hard work... squats and dedication.

And I think, "How could I convince her to let me put it in back there?"
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    And I bet she was thinking, "I really need to fart but this £$£$ won't move away from behind me" :laugh:

Hmm, I guess some people are just more gassy than other people.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    As wswilliams67 pointed out, there is a difference between the buttocks and the *kitten*. A big difference. One is a potentially shapely and squeezable body part and the other gives birth to feces.

Having said that, as I always say, the one thing that unites humanity is that every one of us has at least had one instance where we were dangerously close to ****ting our pants. :flowerforyou:
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Perhaps someone can change my mindset about this. Seriously.

When I look at a bum, no matter how handsome/beautiful the person is, no matter if they are dignitaries - Queen, King, Presidents etc or celebrities (JLo, Kim), or whoever on earth, when I look at a bum, all I can see is flatulence and poo/poop. I really don't get it.

When people drool over someone's bum, I don't get it. I really don't and I want to get it.

Help me get it somebody :flowerforyou:

I love butts. I even think my little boy has the cutest butt I ever saw. Sadly I have not been blessed in the butt department. It is not my best feature-- kind of flat and has cellulite.

^This condition is entirely repairable. Please consult your nearest squat rack for assistance.

Ok. :) I will keep that in mind.
  • banana_milk
    Options
    Lol I don't know how to explain it... nice butts just are... nice to look at! I'll get there one day.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Lol I don't know how to explain it... nice butts just are... nice to look at! I'll get there one day.

psshhhh...^betting it qualifies.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I think about doggy style, spanking (in a good way), reverse cowgirl, dancing, something to hold onto.

Damn woman, let your freak flag fly! :wink:

I see a nice, tight booty and want to bounce a quarter off it to see how far it'll go :love: maybe that one is just me...
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    well it's not like right after you take a crap you go have rough doggy style with your boyfriend. or da hubz.

you friggin' wipe and wash dat azz. then it's not so bad. unless you have azz hair. :sick:
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I love to seeing hot bodes and bums and I've never once thought about the actual literal purpose it serves...

What is there not to like about it, it's soooo HOT! :happy:

Absolutely!!!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Perhaps someone can change my mindset about this. Seriously.

When I look at a bum, no matter how handsome/beautiful the person is, no matter if they are dignitaries - Queen, King, Presidents etc or celebrities (JLo, Kim), or whoever on earth, when I look at a bum, all I can see is flatulence and poo/poop. I really don't get it.

When people drool over someone's bum, I don't get it. I really don't and I want to get it.

Help me get it somebody :flowerforyou:

I don't get it either. But, I don't care if I get it or not. I don't think poop though. I just think it's what you sit on. No big.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    The backyard is where all the good parties happen!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Lol, this is why I love you dirt!! :laugh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I think about doggy style, spanking (in a good way), reverse cowgirl, dancing, something to hold onto.

All of these things. Except dancing.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I look at the *kitten* as a motor to what I am more interested in. A nice motor probably gets you there quicker :)
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options

THIS. This is why we're friends. :love:

Also - i :heart: me a good *kitten*. My BF's is FANTASTIC. Promise. :wink:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Milkshakes? I heard we were having milk shakes in the back yard.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Milkshakes? I heard we were having milk shakes in the back yard.

I've got the milkshake, you bring the nuts?