What's with bums/butts/bottoms/ar5es?

Options

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    My butt is my best body part......do NOT take that away from me damnit!!! :grumble:

I think all of you is pretty fantastic. I'm just saying. :)
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Perhaps someone can change my mindset about this. Seriously.

When I look at a bum, no matter how handsome/beautiful the person is, no matter if they are dignitaries - Queen, King, Presidents etc or celebrities (JLo, Kim), or whoever on earth, when I look at a bum, all I can see is flatulence and poo/poop. I really don't get it.

When people drool over someone's bum, I don't get it. I really don't and I want to get it.

Help me get it somebody :flowerforyou:

I love butts. I even think my little boy has the cutest butt I ever saw. Sadly I have not been blessed in the butt department. It is not my best feature-- kind of flat and has cellulite.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Girls don't poop or fart though so I am going to continue to admire away.

FACT
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Ok - So I actually did a little mini research on this. It supposedly has to do with primal reproduction, something about back in the beginning of man and woman the man would bang the woman from behind. Guess that never evolved for some people. lol I'll have to find that article when I have time.

edited to add: I meant to say "guess the attraction towards arses never evolved for some people."
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

When I look at a bum, no matter how handsome/beautiful the person is, no matter if they are dignitaries - Queen, King, Presidents etc or celebrities (JLo, Kim), or whoever on earth, when I look at a bum, all I can see is flatulence and poo/poop. I really don't get it.

When people drool over someone's bum, I don't get it. I really don't and I want to get it.

I love butts. I even think my little boy has the cutest butt I ever saw. Sadly I have not been blessed in the butt department. It is not my best feature-- kind of flat and has cellulite.

^This condition is entirely repairable. Please consult your nearest squat rack for assistance.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Guess that never evolved for some people. lol

:bigsmile:
  • ghdsmais
    ghdsmais Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When I see a nice bum I think hard work... squats and dedication.

I couldn't agree more!!!!
    Heck, I followed a woman on Sunday. We were running in a Half marathon and that wonderful tight bottom got me through the first nine miles!!!! If I could only keep up with her I would have thanked her for the support she gave me!
    :)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I couldn't agree more!!!!
    Heck, I followed a woman on Sunday. We were running in a Half marathon and that wonderful tight bottom got me through the first nine miles!!!! If I could only keep up with her I would have thanked her for the support she gave me!
    :)
    [/quote]

And I bet she was thinking, "I really need to fart but this £$£$ won't move away from behind me" :laugh:
  • Microfiber
    Options
    I meant to say "guess the attraction towards arses never evolved for some people."

I suppose :cry:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

I take it you're not into *ss play...
  • Microfiber
    Options

You take correctly :sick:
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

I didnt, until i read this! Thanks Lol. :laugh:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

You take correctly :sick:

Question answered (at least to some extent).
  • Microfiber
    Options

You'll never look at a bum the same way again t1505.gif
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

You'll never look at a bum the same way again t1505.gif

Nope Never.. Darn You! :sad:
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You have the wrong focus... the cheeks aren't the part that poops. The cheeks are just muscles and like any set of muscles, there are those who exercise them and they look amazing and there are those who let them atrophy into flat, saggy saddlebags and then there are those that let them inflate full of adipose until they look like two bulldogs fighting under a blanket.

Only a very small portion of the bum does the nasty work. Try to keep your focus that way and then you can admire a firm tukhus for what it is... a work of art.

My opinion is Mother Nature is a lousy engineer for putting an amusement park so close to a waste processing facility.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I think about doggy style, spanking (in a good way), reverse cowgirl, dancing, something to hold onto.
  • maria82m
    maria82m Posts: 99
    Options

^This condition is entirely repairable. Please consult your nearest squat rack for assistance.

Speaking of squats...does the 30 day squat challenge really work?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa422/missvampired/Funny GIFS/wloen7.gif[/img]

Badonka Donk.
  • Microfiber
    Options
    [/quote]
    Nope Never.. Darn You! :sad:
    [/quote]

t1567.gif:laugh: