Join the Gelato and Ice Cream Group

Alex
Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
edited March 2015 in Food and Nutrition
This discussion was created from replies split from: Join the Gelato and Ice cream group.
Feel free to join the group if you truly love it. Obviously talking about it here in the main forum is taboo so I'll take it somewhere it can be appreciated.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22569-where-we-love-to-love-gelato-and-ice-cream

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Bumpbumpbump
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Hai
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Gotta have excitement over this.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    in :smile:
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Feel free to join the group if you truly love it. Obviously talking about it here in the main forum is taboo so I'll take it somewhere it can be appreciated.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22569-where-we-love-to-love-gelato-and-ice-cream

Ice cream and its frozen relatives aren't really BAD for you (unless you are lactose-intolerant). They are just something to be enjoyed in moderation.

That said, I'm in!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    in :smile:

That means there will be Aussie ice cream. In!
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Seriously, this just might be the thing that convinces my husband to sign up for MFP finally! :drinker:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    I'm definitely in! Can we talk about pizza too?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    In.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Oooh, I've already prelogged my Talenti (never even heard of the brand until the ice cream cleanse thread). Just one of the many ways MFP forums have improved my life...
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Awesome. In to learn about new flavors and brands of deliciousness.
  • dlv147
    dlv147 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all I am DLV others may know me as Dora. I am MrM27's better half and although I have never, ever posted anything on these threads/forums I had to give my support to my babes and bless his thread with my presence. That and if I didn’t I was told that I wouldn’t be able to have any gelato.. smh.. what kind of crap is that..
    Anyways I am sure you know how passionate MrM27 is about his gelato loving ways, I guess I can’t complain I benefit as well with a *kitten* load of different flavored ice-creams/gelatos always in the freezer.. Its truly insane.. We have more ice cream & gelato in that freezer than actual meats! Yeah he has issues.. But I love him regardless and I have to support him even if it’s all about a freezer full of gelato.. lol..
    Have fun and enjoy some yumminess..

PS: are you happy now… =)
    Xoxoxox ((((TIDDLES))))
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Great to know Dora.

At least there could be worse addicts. But I still feel for ya.

So it sounds like if he gets sick or injured, and workouts decrease, and eating levels need to decrease, 1 thing for sure will remain in the diet.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Oh? Did those threads get deleted?
  • ttcbelieve
    ttcbelieve Posts: 181 Member
    Oh......Noooooooooooooooooooooo............................Not fair at all. Can i say this again...........NOT FAIR AT ALL. I have been trying so hard to be good.......................THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL

My 2 biggest vice are ice cream and cake......and you post this........Noooooo.....HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................... I'm calling the cops....this has to be criminal ;-)

Having said this, I have noone to blame but myself...I saw the title and clicked on it and to make it worse, i also trolled the Ice Cream group.

Those pictures are just heavenly...Oh well life is short....I'm off to buy a tub of ice cream...I'll be good tomorrow, maybe next week or next year…Maybe never when it comes to Ice Cream and Cake. Dang it!!!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Oh......Noooooooooooooooooooooo............................Not fair at all. Can i say this again...........NOT FAIR AT ALL. I have been trying so hard to be good.......................THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL

My 2 biggest vice are ice cream and cake......and you post this........Noooooo.....HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................... I'm calling the cops....this has to be criminal ;-)

Having said this, I have noone to blame but myself...I saw the title and clicked on it and to make it worse, i also trolled the Ice Cream group.

Those pictures are just heavenly...Oh well life is short....I'm off to buy a tub of ice cream...I'll be good tomorrow, maybe next week or next year…Maybe never when it comes to Ice Cream and Cake. Dang it!!!
    Just make a single serving fit in your daily calories?