Join the Gelato and Ice Cream Group

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    KylaDenay wrote: »
    I have never had Talenti Gelato before. I do not think I have ever had gelato before. The way you all speak about it, means that I am wayyyy out of the loop and probably not worthy of this group lol. I think I am going to get some this weekend and give it a try.

Oh you need to try it find Talenti :)
    They have Talenti here at Publix. I will definitely try it this weekend.

I only have never tried it cause I love Publix Chocolate Trinity ice cream. It is my go to. A must for anyone who has Publix by them.

My dad's supposedly going to his condo in Florida later this month. I wonder if he can bring some back for me?

My local walmart sells a few flavors, and our go to grocery stores (randall's, kroger, etc) sell it. You can search to see if it's available near you: https://talentigelato.com/store-locator/
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    I have never had Talenti Gelato before. I do not think I have ever had gelato before. The way you all speak about it, means that I am wayyyy out of the loop and probably not worthy of this group lol. I think I am going to get some this weekend and give it a try.

I only have never tried it cause I love Publix Chocolate Trinity ice cream. It is my go to. A must for anyone who has Publix by them.

My dad's supposedly going to his condo in Florida later this month. I wonder if he can bring some back for me?
    I mean if he is driving and can pack a cooler, I say he can!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    MrM27 wrote: »

Going to be tough. He'll need dry ice. The longest drive I ever did with regular ice in a cooler was 2 hours.

Yeah, a 3-day drive from the Keys to Ohio? It wasn't going to happen, even with his cooler he needs for his insulin.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    auddii wrote: »

My local walmart sells a few flavors, and our go to grocery stores (randall's, kroger, etc) sell it. You can search to see if it's available near you: https://talentigelato.com/store-locator/

I meant the Publix ice cream. I work at Meijer and we have half a freezer door full of Talenti to keep me happy.
  • KylaDenay

Going to be tough. He'll need dry ice. The longest drive I ever did with regular ice in a cooler was 2 hours.

Yeah, a 3-day drive from the Keys to Ohio? It wasn't going to happen, even with his cooler he needs for his insulin.
    Oh okay yes that is understandable. Guess if you ever go to his condo you can get it. I do not even like chocolate ice cream. I like all things chocolate, but ice cream. This stuff is heaven!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Can I live vicariously through you all? I have to watch what I eat for health reasons. I am not sure what that entails but at most a limited amount of sweets. However, I still love them.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    lorib642 wrote: »
    Can I live vicariously through you all? I have to watch what I eat for health reasons. I am not sure what that entails but at most a limited amount of sweets. However, I still love them.

We're a pretty laid back group, just never offer cinnamon to MrM, never ever use cauliflower as a substitute. Floggings occur if you try Arctic Zero crap.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    I had cold stone last week. I found it just ok...

I think it's time to steal some liquid nitrogen from the university...
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    dbmata wrote: »
    I had cold stone last week. I found it just ok...

I think it's time to steal some liquid nitrogen from the university...

Access to liquid nitrogen I think is about the only think I miss about working in the lab. Well that and parafilm because that stuff is awesome.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Yeah.

I love parafilm. That stuff is amazing. I'm not allowed to raid the lab though for it.
  • KylaDenay

Oh okay yes that is understandable. Guess if you ever go to his condo you can get it. I do not even like chocolate ice cream. I like all things chocolate, but ice cream. This stuff is heaven!
    Your invitation has been revoked. >:)
    But but but I now obviously love it if I love the chocolate trinity ice cream right?
  • KylaDenay

Your invitation has been revoked. >:)
    But but but I now obviously love it if I love the chocolate trinity ice cream right?

Yes, order is restored.
    :D Yay!
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    every night for the most part, its a huge part of my "diet" and ive lost 130 plus pounds. its all about moderation and rewarding yourself when you have been good lol
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1357959/lets-discuss-it-all-welcome-home#Item_631

Make sure to join us in the group... we can raid MrM's Gelato stash

talenti_blog.jpg
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    joined a few seconds ago lol