Join the Gelato and Ice Cream Group

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpcvgcY-Uts0sEmbT19bAsdSrliz2-0-jOrG1Uyor0rpSVioGK
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    I went to three different Targets to get another pint of Sea Salt Caramel with the good bits.

I got one with the truffles.

It was delicious. It's definitely better than the Haagen Dazs.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I don't know for sure but the temporary OP of this thread seems to be trying to compete with Leo for overall cuteness. Now that little kitten is cute but he's no Leo, imo.

Kitten is cute but definitely not as cute as locked up Leo, good thing Wicket isn't competing it would be a tough call

Did someone say Wicket?

2e8a5928-b705-416b-b995-ff546c963014_zpsd70565df.jpg

219b3146-7cdc-4a46-aa2e-eacf6c4d195c_zpsf758a7dd.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    I went to three different Targets to get another pint of Sea Salt Caramel with the good bits.

I got one with the truffles.

It was delicious. It's definitely better than the Haagen Dazs.

Oh good-- I'm so glad you got to try one with truffles. I still think you should see about a refund or something for the other one.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    I don't know for sure but the temporary OP of this thread seems to be trying to compete with Leo for overall cuteness. Now that little kitten is cute but he's no Leo, imo.

Kitten is cute but definitely not as cute as locked up Leo, good thing Wicket isn't competing it would be a tough call

Did someone say Wicket?

OMG what a cute puppy - how have I missed Wicket? Even Virgil (who is a cat) took a look and he never does that.

So I tried the Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch last week - good, would eat it again, but didn't make the top 10 list for sure. Today I tried the Southern Butter Pecan - omg so awesome. I went with that over my Steve's Mexican Chili Chocolate because my gums still hurt from the dentist yesterday (chili sounded too spicy, butter in the name made the butter pecan sound more soothing) and while I was a really in the mood for the chocolate, once I tried the Butter Pecan I was glad I had made that decision. So good. Virgil, on the other hand, was not impressed (he is a whipped cream fan so any time I have a bowl in the living room he has to investigate in case there is some in the bowl - there was not and he didn't like the gelato).
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics

Did someone say Wicket?

OMG what a cute puppy - how have I missed Wicket? Even Virgil (who is a cat) took a look and he never does that.

So I tried the Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch last week - good, would eat it again, but didn't make the top 10 list for sure. Today I tried the Southern Butter Pecan - omg so awesome. I went with that over my Steve's Mexican Chili Chocolate because my gums still hurt from the dentist yesterday (chili sounded too spicy, butter in the name made the butter pecan sound more soothing) and while I was a really in the mood for the chocolate, once I tried the Butter Pecan I was glad I had made that decision. So good. Virgil, on the other hand, was not impressed (he is a whipped cream fan so any time I have a bowl in the living room he has to investigate in case there is some in the bowl - there was not and he didn't like the gelato).

lol. You know your pet is spoiled when they won't eat gelato. Hehehe. That's not criticism, mind you, as Wicket may be the most spoiled pug who ever lived.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Since everyone else is sharing, here's my handsome boy (Dixon)

myjdeyvxs67p.jpg
  • juggernaut1974
    ceoverturf wrote: »

That's strike 2 buddy!!! One more and you will be spending a lot of money to send us all the most expensive gelato in your town.

HmYL59R.jpg?1

I live in a town of 1200, where a gas station is the closest thing to a grocery store. Herky says enjoy your slurpees everyone!

1489006_10100552270203263_1979568127_n_zpsyi5celu9.jpg

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

Did someone say Wicket?

Aww Wicket is so cute:).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    ceoverturf wrote: »

That's strike 2 buddy!!! One more and you will be spending a lot of money to send us all the most expensive gelato in your town.

HmYL59R.jpg?1

& Don't forget Leo's doggy ice cream & iced doggie cookies.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Now I want another dog! Love the Wicket pictures and all the others
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    edited March 2015

Did someone say Wicket?

How did I miss that picture. So adorable.

This week we started talking about getting Leo a little brother so that might be happening in April.

Let's hope he turns out to be nicer to Leo than Wicket is to his big brother. :laugh:

eta: Leo probably won't take any crap
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    I scored the Talenti Sea Salt Caramel with the chocolate covered truffles in it at Shop Rite today. I have to admit this is the flavor I've most wanted to try.

I take it I'll need to schedule some alone time tonight?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    e3weehvsfzwi.jpg
    Dogs, you say?

(I don't have any good pictures of my other one. Hmph. I'll rectify that tonight while he drools over my treat).
  • malibu927
    I scored the Talenti Sea Salt Caramel with the chocolate covered truffles in it at Shop Rite today. I have to admit this is the flavor I've most wanted to try.

Maybe give it your undivided attention for the weekend
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »

Maybe give it your undivided attention for the weekend

I'll call it my "Lost Weekend". Gotcha.

• malibu927
    Malibu, awesome looking little guy. He looks like he would be a lot of fun.

Tomorrow we are going to go visit a rescue shelter or 2 and also take Leo to an indoor dog park. I don't think we'll find someone we like at a shelter but I sure do hope so. I would love to bring a little guy home from one.

She (yep, that's Maggie) is adorable and she hangs over me pretty much 24/7 and has to play the moment I enter the room, even though she's my dad's dog. Now Brutus, who's my mom's lab, he half plays/half ignores me to sleep.
  • dragonmaster69
    dragonmaster69 Posts: 131 Member
    edited March 2015
    Awh, no dogs here...just cats...
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Lol

• juggernaut1974
    (
    ^^^ Is your cat going to a strip club?