Join the Gelato and Ice Cream Group

Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Talenti's on sale. I need a new flavor. What should I get. I can't have gluten. I can't decide. I feel like an idiot.
    German chocolate cake
    arditarose wrote: »
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I'm having a blue bunny ice cream sangwich. Cause I'm broke.

I hear you. I probably shouldn't have bought gelato fiasco, or shrimp...rent is due soon.
    See, that's your problem, you don't have your priorities straight. Rent over shrimp? Not even once. Well I also say that because we went to City Island yesterday and had some massive fried shrimp.

Wait...I bought the shrimp. If I can't make rent I know how to hustle and make a few bucks. I can busk in the subway or something.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I looked so hard for the German Chocolate Cake. They didn't have it. That's the only one I knew I wanted to try. Now I'm at a loss.

Other than being intrigued by that flavor, I'm not big on chocolate ice cream. I like chocolate IN other flavors, but not as the main flavor.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I never once saw German chocolate cake Talenti or even Edys in that flavor. I must live in a bad demographic.
  • arditarose
    Options
    I don't see the german chocolate cake either
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I just enjoyed a cup of Eddy's Slow Churned french silk-with a sliced up banana. :) Ice cream is about to become a regular feature in my day. Think I'd better join this group. :)
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to give that Eddys custard a shot tonight.

The dreyers snickerdoodle custard is pretty good.
  • arditarose
    Options
    Talenti's on sale. I need a new flavor. What should I get. I can't have gluten. I can't decide. I feel like an idiot.
    German chocolate cake

I hear you. I probably shouldn't have bought gelato fiasco, or shrimp...rent is due soon.
    See, that's your problem, you don't have your priorities straight. Rent over shrimp? Not even once. Well I also say that because we went to City Island yesterday and had some massive fried shrimp.

Wait...I bought the shrimp. If I can't make rent I know how to hustle and make a few bucks. I can busk in the subway or something.

Let me know what train so I can steal your tip cup.

No way. I'll ride the G train. I know you're not getting on that.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I've heard about this group. Isn't everyone in it overweight?

Of course. We all need to grease ourselves to fit through the doors.
  • arditarose
    Options
    German chocolate cake

Let me know what train so I can steal your tip cup.

No way. I'll ride the G train. I know you're not getting on that.
    I rode the G Train once many years ago to see a girl and I ended up in BedSty and there was a tire on fire when I got out of the subway. I think I'll pass.

lol I just saw this. Bedstuy isn't like that anymore. Well, at least not blatantly. My friend lives there and still sees some crumby stuff once in awhile.
  • _celesse
    _celesse Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ....there is German Chocolate Cake Talenti?!

I love Fudge Brownie. I've tried some of the other flavors but it's better to just admit to myself that chocolate ice creams are the only ice creams that matter. lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    If any of you try the Market Pantry Cookie Spread ice cream let us know how it tastes.

Today I tried Turkey Hill's Coconut Cream Pie & it was amazing. A subtle coconut flavor, a lot of pie pieces, & very creamy.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    I get happy when I see this thread bumped
  • Alluminati
    Options
    I was wondering about that and why but ice creams distracts me.