Join the Gelato and Ice Cream Group

Options

Replies

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Still have yet to find Pumpkin Pie Talenti or the Cheesecake one... zzzz...zzz
    Cheesecake?? Oh my now I can't pick. Hopefully that don't have all the options I would select.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    KylaDenay wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Cortelli wrote: »
    malibu927 wrote: »
    lh3828 wrote: »
    My favorite brand is Talenti gelato. Their pistacio and their vanilla bean gelato is so amazing. I tried their limited edition pumpkin pie gelato and it was really good *drool*

Pumpkin pie Talenti? MUST FIND!

Bump for others to join the group. I had to hunt, and hunt, and hunt. And be very patient. But eventually I found the two seasonal flavors (there's a third - Peppermint Bark; I passed initially). Going to try Egg Nog tomorrow or over the weekend; have already enjoyed some Pumpkin Pie. The group highlights all sorts of interesting treats!

baqrfocwnrw8.jpg

I just finished the peppermint bark today (at work). It's so good, I was only eating it a spoonful at a time to make it last longer. I have the pumpkin pie at home. I passed on the egg nog, but I might go back and get it, since I've heard it's really good, too.

I am a peppermint fan, so I will try it soon! Egg Nog fans in my house, so I had to get that instead. I know MrM isn't a fan, but, man, I am waiting on a Talenti Cinnamon gelato.

I am a huge sucker for cinnamon ice cream - I would be all over that if Talenti came out with that one. Even though MrM might disown us... I am intrigued by the peppermint one too - some are just too.... wait for it..... pepperminty. Now what I have enjoyed is making an ice cream cake with oreo cookie base and peppermint ice cream. Maybe I will try that with the Talenti.

Not even considering the Egg Nog. Blech.

I am on my way to the store now to get my first Talenti ice cream. I think I am also going to look for that butter brickle ice cream too!

For a first time Talenti I would go with Salted caramel
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    My favorite brand is Talenti gelato. Their pistacio and their vanilla bean gelato is so amazing. I tried their limited edition pumpkin pie gelato and it was really good *drool*

Bump for others to join the group. I had to hunt, and hunt, and hunt. And be very patient. But eventually I found the two seasonal flavors (there's a third - Peppermint Bark; I passed initially). Going to try Egg Nog tomorrow or over the weekend; have already enjoyed some Pumpkin Pie. The group highlights all sorts of interesting treats!

baqrfocwnrw8.jpg

I just finished the peppermint bark today (at work). It's so good, I was only eating it a spoonful at a time to make it last longer. I have the pumpkin pie at home. I passed on the egg nog, but I might go back and get it, since I've heard it's really good, too.

I am a peppermint fan, so I will try it soon! Egg Nog fans in my house, so I had to get that instead. I know MrM isn't a fan, but, man, I am waiting on a Talenti Cinnamon gelato.

I am a huge sucker for cinnamon ice cream - I would be all over that if Talenti came out with that one. Even though MrM might disown us... I am intrigued by the peppermint one too - some are just too.... wait for it..... pepperminty. Now what I have enjoyed is making an ice cream cake with oreo cookie base and peppermint ice cream. Maybe I will try that with the Talenti.

I am on my way to the store now to get my first Talenti ice cream. I think I am also going to look for that butter brickle ice cream too!

Agreed on Salted Caramel is a must for your first Talenti experience.

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

baqrfocwnrw8.jpg

I'd do that one or Southern Butter Pecan. Or both.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options

baqrfocwnrw8.jpg

I'd do that one or Southern Butter Pecan. Or both.

Ahh yes how could I forget that one. I need to restock my Talenti supply
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Both of those sound yum! Okay it will be one of those or both.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

baqrfocwnrw8.jpg

Your first Talenti? Oh girl... just wait. Report back to us...

PS - definitely get the Salted Caramel and at least one other flavor. You won't regret it.

Yes, definitely the sea salt caramel. I had a black raspberry gelato pop for breakfast this morning. Those were good, and I heard the coconut pops taste like Mounds (because they're covered in chocolate), but I can't find those. :cry:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options

baqrfocwnrw8.jpg

PS - definitely get the Salted Caramel and at least one other flavor. You won't regret it.

Yes, definitely the sea salt caramel. I had a black raspberry gelato pop for breakfast this morning. Those were good, and I heard the coconut pops taste like Mounds (because they're covered in chocolate), but I can't find those. :cry:

Oh for that you get the coconut gelato and pour magic shell on it .. instant mounds
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

The hell you talkin' about? Cheesecake?! I would gladly send you a pint of Pumpkin Pie. Srs.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

baqrfocwnrw8.jpg

Oh for that you get the coconut gelato and pour magic shell on it .. instant mounds

Oh yeah, that's right! Derrrrr. :blush:

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

The hell you talkin' about? Cheesecake?! I would gladly send you a pint of Pumpkin Pie. Srs.

I was told there was a cheesecake flavor... and I swear I saw a container with it on a picture. However, I've been searching for 30 minutes and cannot find it. Makes me think that it might've been a Photoshop fake or something. Y u play with my emotions!?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

I was told there was a cheesecake flavor... and I swear I saw a container with it on a picture. However, I've been searching for 30 minutes and cannot find it. Makes me think that it might've been a Photoshop fake or something. Y u play with my emotions!?

You dreamed it. Happens to all of us...

• LolBroScience
    Options
    Be back in 30 mins... going to go cry my eyes out
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    This should be shared with you. Only available at Target, but A-Mazing.

hazelnutgelato-01.png
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

If it makes you feel any better I thought it existed also. I can't remember why.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    It's mfp that turned me onto Talenti... I have pumpkin pie sitting in my freezer... I wanted to finish off the Sea Salt Carmel and the fudge brownie ones first...
  • LolBroScience
    Options

If it makes you feel any better I thought it existed also. I can't remember why.

After a large amount of digging... it appears as though it was a White Chocolate Raspberry flavor which was discontinued. However, I swear I saw that in stores last week! I will see if it's still there and take a pic for proof!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    What sort of qualifications are needed to join?

Love gelato, ice cream, sweat, food in general.

No substitutes (Arctic Zero, Low fat/carb ic cream). No cauliflower substitutes for pizza. Stuff like that. No bad mouthing sugar. No stuff like that is acceptable.

Every thing else is fair game.

I want in!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    What sort of qualifications are needed to join?

Love gelato, ice cream, sweat, food in general.

No substitutes (Arctic Zero, Low fat/carb ic cream). No cauliflower substitutes for pizza. Stuff like that. No bad mouthing sugar. No stuff like that is acceptable.

Every thing else is fair game.

I want in!

Come on over!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/22569-where-we-love-to-love-gelato-and-ice-cream