Join the Gelato and Ice Cream Group

Options
1343536373840»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Akaja wrote: »
    ....there is German Chocolate Cake Talenti?!

I love Fudge Brownie. I've tried some of the other flavors but it's better to just admit to myself that chocolate ice creams are the only ice creams that matter. lol.

I seriously love that one! Managed to satisfy my brownie and chocolate ice cream cravings at the same time. Forgot to buy another one. Will have to go back to the store while they're still on sale.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    If any of you try the Market Pantry Cookie Spread ice cream let us know how it tastes.

Today I tried Turkey Hill's Coconut Cream Pie & it was amazing. A subtle coconut flavor, a lot of pie pieces, & very creamy.

I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but they also had the Raspberry Cheesecake Talenti that I've been looking for so I got that instead. Next time I'm getting this one.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    If any of you try the Market Pantry Cookie Spread ice cream let us know how it tastes.

Today I tried Turkey Hill's Coconut Cream Pie & it was amazing. A subtle coconut flavor, a lot of pie pieces, & very creamy.

I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but they also had the Raspberry Cheesecake Talenti that I've been looking for so I got that instead. Next time I'm getting this one.

How's the raspberry cheese cake Talenti? I have the Breyer's raspberry cheesecake now and it tastes fine but cheap.
  • chubby_checkers
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

How's the raspberry cheese cake Talenti? I have the Breyer's raspberry cheesecake now and it tastes fine but cheap.

It doesn't have a very strong raspberry flavor, more lemony, but I really liked it. I would definitely buy it again.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

It doesn't have a very strong raspberry flavor, more lemony, but I really liked it. I would definitely buy it again.

Cosigned. It does have a nice cream cheese flavor and I like the hints of lemon you get with the bites of crust. The only thing I didn't like was that the cheesecake chunks were large and I have sensitive teeth. I really did not like the Breyers version. I ended up throwing it out. It didn't taste like much of anything to me.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    I have a NATIONAL EMERGENCY!!!

No ice cream currently in my freezer!!!

National Guard to be sent out to rectify my problem soon.
  • chubby_checkers
    edited May 2015
    Options

Cosigned. It does have a nice cream cheese flavor and I like the hints of lemon you get with the bites of crust. The only thing I didn't like was that the cheesecake chunks were large and I have sensitive teeth. I really did not like the Breyers version. I ended up throwing it out. It didn't taste like much of anything to me.

I don't like big chunks in my ice cream either, but I had almost no pieces in the pint I got and the ones that were there were small. Mine might have been an off batch or something.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

There are raspberry swirls. The cheesecake bits are tart and lemony... I was disappointed and won't buy it again.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nom nom nom
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

That's how I felt too about the Breyer's gelato.

The crumb pieces taste so cheap.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Bump for ice cream & gelato.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Is this that group where people eat nothing but ice cream all day?

Yes, we are ADDICTED to gelato. Like for real.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    How do we get this thread stickied, since all of them are rotating now?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

It's the group where no one cares at all about their health.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

Yep. Bunch of mean people, too.
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    How do we get this thread stickied, since all of them are rotating now?

There's now only one big sticky per forum of important posts. But hmmm, can we get Rachel to add it?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Yes, we are ADDICTED to gelato. Like for real.

My name is Kelly & I am a gelato & ice cream addict.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My Talenti cherry has been popped! Was already an ice cream addict but oh man I'm in trouble! I had the southern butter pecan. Give me more!!!