For the tatted (or planning to get one) myfitnesspeepz

Options
I'm curious if anyone else has the same goal of getting a tattoo once at your GW. What tattoo do you wanna get, and where?

I wanna get Japanese cherry blossoms going down my side.I loooooveeee side tattoos, so hot!

Replies

• m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    me!! I want one!!! but still don't know what I want!!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I'm getting another before I reach any goals. Cause I love tats.
  • meandmyface
    meandmyface Posts: 328
    Options
    I have so many I want haha! I want to get a latin two-word quote on the back of my thighs when they're good enough to show off ;)
  • sixout
    Options
    I have so many I want haha! I want to get a latin two-word quote on the back of my thighs when they're good enough to show off ;)

Just want to say your username is awesome.

NOw back to tats. I have a quote on each forearm. Be prepared to tell EVERYONE what they say, ALL THE TIME
  • m76b
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyl5CohpH-vJde3KMsHSTFpad6ViuLyud5b04oIbm92UAJzww8

maybe something like this!
  • starryvagabond
    starryvagabond Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have two tats but I'm rewarding myself with my third once I get to my GW. I want a Lady and the Tramp tattoo. Not sure where but it's my favourite Disney movie.
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 now, one on my chest and one on my left shoulder. I thought about getting one on my right shoulder when I get to my goal weight but now I think I might save it for one of my fitness goals, like benching plates or doing a pull up. I also don't know what I want to get. My left shoulder says "You are who you choose to be" and I think I want " Nothing is Permanent" on my right, but I'm still not sure....
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Yep...

This (approx 8 x 10)

5a0964af-a3a7-4d74-96b6-041fca40bf31_zpsb5041689.jpg
  • T_X_L
    T_X_L Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Nothing against tats, but I prefer to just showcase my smokin (at goal) natural bod. My thought is anyone can plunk down the $$$ and get a tat, but a great bod is earned, no shortcuts. Just my thought, not hatin' on tats, some are rather cool, when done right.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    already have a few, but as a reward when I get the physique/build I want I will be getting two complete sleeves I guess a lot of it would be considered Gothic art or underground comics...nothing off the tattooist wall I want something special to me.
  • meandmyface
    meandmyface Posts: 328
    Options
    Haha sixout, thank you! That is a concern of mine, I have 'constant vigilance' tattooed on my inner upper arm and everyone's always like "What does that sayyyyy?".

I figure at least if I'm getting it on my upper thighs people won't be seeing them as frequently!

Disney tattoo is a great idea, you should get the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp :P
  • Megs081211
    Megs081211 Posts: 150
    Options
    It'l be one on my left foot not exactly sure how I want it.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    I love the tattoo on the upper thigh idea!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal, I want a tat on my upper back of a thistle flower with the stem turned into two intertwining Celtic knots, a bee on the flower, and, three roses, heather and lily of the valley blossoms incorporated into it.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    I want one! I am getting one this month! Yeah! I am going to get a K3tog on me. It is a knitting term that means you are taking 3 and making one. I love knitting and there are 3 people in my family...and I want it to represent the journey that I have taken to get here. I think it represents it well. And maybe a fish because....I love fish. :smile:
  • alecialudwickjones
    Options
    When I get too, or close enough to my goal I'm getting this on my thigh...
    1870455_1576864_b.jpg
  • sixout
    Options
    Haha sixout, thank you! That is a concern of mine, I have 'constant vigilance' tattooed on my inner upper arm and everyone's always like "What does that sayyyyy?".

I figure at least if I'm getting it on my upper thighs people won't be seeing them as frequently!

Disney tattoo is a great idea, you should get the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp :P

I have to say what mine say, everytime someone seems them. Then tell the story of what it means. Why I got it, then sometimes hear about how I ruined my image for getting forearm tats. But mostly it's like, "What does that say?" I tell them. "Say it again slower" I tell them. "Oh.... why did you get that?" And then you're doomed.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Current tattoos..on my wrists

acscug.jpg
  • m76b
    Options
    Two of my current tattoos..on my wrists

acscug.jpg

let me see if I can help u

acscug.jpg