For the tatted (or planning to get one) myfitnesspeepz

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i have four. i'd definitely like to get another. the question is what, where, and when :)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <--these were two sep tats that i turned into a half sleeve when i hot the 100lb mark.
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    I have three that I got when I was younger (18-19). I want a fourth but Idk where! I have "Que Sera Sera" on my lower groin-y area....you know, where 18 yr olds think it's awesome. I have a large memorial tat on my left hip with angel wings and flowers and baby booties, and i have a long quote on my chest "You can paint a raven white but it will never be a dove."

I really want another image, just don't know where!!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I just got my 3rd colored last weekend: faery wings across the backs of my shoulders. I hate that it's becoming kinda cliche, same as the "tramp stamp," but I wanted them since high school and they're the only reason I got my first tattoo as a tramp stamp instead of between my shoulder blades. It does make me feel better that I drew the shape for them myself. :smile: And the artist had great ideas about the inside/coloring - there's a swirling pattern throughout the wings that was left skin-tone, and then "behind" the swirls we did a gradient fill of dark blue to light blue, with a little purple and teal mixed in. He was AWESOME! (Anyone in the Denver area: Jared Orland at Tribal Rites in Westminster)

Edit:
    <<<Just changed my profile picture to a pic of the outline, but I still don't have one for color. I was waiting for it to heal a bit, and now I'm waiting for someone to take the pic for me! :laugh:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I just got my 3rd colored last weekend: faery wings across the backs of my shoulders. I hate that it's becoming kinda cliche, same as the "tramp stamp," but I wanted them since high school and they're the only reason I got my first tattoo as a tramp stamp instead of between my shoulder blades. It does make me feel better that I drew the shape for them myself. :smile: And the artist had great ideas about the inside/coloring - there's a swirling pattern throughout the wings that was left skin-tone, and then "behind" the swirls we did a gradient fill of dark blue to light blue, with a little purple and teal mixed in. He was AWESOME! (Anyone in the Denver area: Jared Orland at Tribal Rites in Westminster)

Edit:
    <<<Just changed my profile picture to a pic of the outline, but I still don't have one for color. I was waiting for it to heal a bit, and now I'm waiting for someone to take the pic for me! :laugh:

Beautiful work! Even without the coloring. I could happily get lost in all of that scrollwork. :heart:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if anyone else has the same goal of getting a tattoo once at your GW. What tattoo do you wanna get, and where?

I wanna get Japanese cherry blossoms going down my side.I loooooveeee side tattoos, so hot!

I got that done before losing weight. LOL. Hopefully they look better once the fat is gone. :tongue:

I LOVE your tattoo and think it looks gorgeous on you....:love:

and esclo I LOVE your tattoos too!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    6e4428b0-c8f7-4aa8-aed5-5ba8bdf92fc0_zps1bb42e38.jpg
    ab1f1a65-a96d-48c6-b334-9be985810e4d_zps46d94d96.jpg
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • SwolfeC
    SwolfeC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I want to get a watercoler mermaid around my upper arm
  • 19Lindsay76
    19Lindsay76 Posts: 135
    Options
    I have 4 now, and do plan on rewarding myself with another one when I hit my goal. I have several that i want so i am having a hard time deciding...but i have time :)
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Here's one of mine :)

5500_121195816081_663952_n.jpg

I love this!!!

I just got one at the 50 pound mark (my half way point of losing weight). I have 5 others but I will get my right arm half sleeve finished in another 25 pounds. I will get my left arm half sleeve when I hit my goal. After that who knows, I'm a tattooaholic and the first step is admitting it! LOL!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

*squee* the colors! absolutely phenomenal :)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I have two, one on my wrist and one on my lower back hip...I was going to wait until I lost the weight....but I couldn't help myself :wink:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

wow! Beautiful work!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm getting sleeves. i'm already quite tattooed, but i'm getting bolder in my placements lol
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting until I get to my goal weight, not really for any reasons other than I have no time to go get one right now... And my tattoo guy is always booked 3 months out.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This is on my left thigh.
    25619781.jpg

I also have cherries on my right leg, and a sailor jerry pin up on my.. erm... near my rear. Lol
    I do plan on more, as soon as I have a bomb fit body. :)
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    just finished my back piece 2 weeks ago, onto smaller 'one session' stuff on my legs!
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I already have two

first is a phoenix on my shoulder to represent my rebirth (went through a very dark time but now I am working on being the best me ever!)
    second I am getting done next week, my two cat's paws with a vine background and with each pet or child I have in the future i will add to this tattoo...sort of a family tree if you will.

and my third that I plan on getting once I reach my goal body will be on my thigh, I want a spartan in a battle pose. to me a spartan is strong and brave and powerful and that is what I want to be.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Got one that covered another. One more session then it's done.

And then onto more.