For the tatted (or planning to get one) myfitnesspeepz

Options

Replies

• redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    When I get close to my goal, I'm getting a squashed fairy tattoo on my butt. I don't know which side yet. :bigsmile:
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    you need to use img not IMG!! don't know how to call that thing ! I speak Spanish lol!
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Thank you!.<3
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options
    I have an appointment scheduled for a new tattoo on the 19th. It doesn't really have anything to do with my goal which I have met already, but since I have lost weight, I have fallen in love with my well defined collarbones, so I decided to get writing that will curve within the contours of my left collarbone.

I'm getting the Jimi Hendrix quote "Music is my religion".
  • mercedesbenz5979
    mercedesbenz5979 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my GW, I plan to get my right thigh done. A zombie pin up girl, yes it sounds odd. But that is me... Odd lol
  • NadaQueen
    NadaQueen Posts: 14
    Options
    No, I think it is a fantastic idea. As far as tats go, as long as you love it, that's what it's about!
  • britttttx3
    Options
    A zombie pin up girl sounds pretty awesome to me :)
  • mercedesbenz5979
    mercedesbenz5979 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have 15 tattoos already so this will be my final one... probably lol
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Mine is in my profile :)
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I don't mind when people ask me what that says. I have one on my leg that people ask me about all the time. I rarely give the same answer more than once.

It means something to me, to remind me of something. And that's how I prefer it. I'm getting another in a few weeks. Not exactly sure, but likely something that is for me, with no regard to what others can make of it.
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I am waiting for the day in the future when they can be removed easily so I can replace 2 of my 5. I want a dream catcher and a lawn gnome. In separate places.
  • NadaQueen
    NadaQueen Posts: 14
    Options
    I don't mind when people ask me what that says. I have one on my leg that people ask me about all the time. I rarely give the same answer more than once.

It means something to me, to remind me of something. And that's how I prefer it. I'm getting another in a few weeks. Not exactly sure, but likely something that is for me, with no regard to what others can make of it.

And that is exactly what tats are about!
  • britttttx3
    Options
    I love dreamcatcher tattoos
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

Disney tattoo is a great idea, you should get the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp :P

Omg, Do Not Get A Disney Tattoo. Ugh.
  • meandmyface
    meandmyface Posts: 328
    Options
    I love everyone's ideas! Zombie pin up sounds great, and i love the little cute wrist skull tattoos.

And excuse me ChasinPavemnt, judgemental much?
  • mommyrocks5
    mommyrocks5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just got a big side piece done! A dream catcher I designed myself. I love tattoos. I think when I get back down to goal weight, I will be rewarding myself with another one! Lol!!! I have 4 right now...big sun between my shoulder blades, tribal on my lower back and a coy fish in the waves on my foot! Plan on half sleeves and another side piece too! What can I say I'm a tattoowhore! Hahahaaa!
  • SexyMidnight
    SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!!!!! Im getting a FLAG NOR FAIL tattoo when i achieve greatness!!! Huge Dana Linn Bailey fan and what Flag Nor Fail stands for!!!
  • mommyrocks5
    mommyrocks5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Disney tattoo is a great idea, you should get the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp :P

Omg, Do Not Get A Disney Tattoo. Ugh.

^^^THIS^^^ Do not do Disney tattoo...or any cartoon for that matter!
  • britttttx3
    Options
    @chasinpavement, erm, I'm sorry. Is it your body?.

@mommyrocks, the dreamcatcher side tattoo sounds beautiful!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I got this when I hit my goal:

22352033_9663.jpg