Options

Replies

• brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyl5CohpH-vJde3KMsHSTFpad6ViuLyud5b04oIbm92UAJzww8

maybe something like this!

tramp stamp.....lol
    do you think butterflies get tattoos of tramps on their lower back??? Just curious
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    If the $$ situation ever works out, I want a vine with morning glories on my right lower abdomen/hip.... one in full bloom for my son and one yet to bloom for the baby I lost.... If I ever remarry and have more children, I can add more blossoms.
  • Datahorde
    Datahorde Posts: 154
    Options
    I may get #3, but I've yet to be inspired by anything.
  • nitole111
    nitole111 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm getting "can't never could" on my inner bicep sometime this summer. I haven't hit my goal weight but I still thought I would share since I'm super excited about it. :3
  • Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've got a black and orange butterly tattoo on my left wrist (covering scars) with the symbol for 'strength' in the middle. Its very personal and meaningful to me so that I will stay strong no matter what :3
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely getting another one when I hit goal...right now thinking a butterfly with something else, either on my side or on my thigh. I have the tat in my progress bar on my upper back and another stupid one I got when I was 18 on my lower hip.
  • KaylaMack0215
    KaylaMack0215 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my sleeve colored in when I reach my goal... hoping I will have the funds to do so as well. **** picture but oh well!
    photo.jpg
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my sleeve colored in when I reach my goal... hoping I will have the funds to do so as well. **** picture but oh well!
    photo.jpg

Love your sleeve!! Awesome!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if anyone else has the same goal of getting a tattoo once at your GW. What tattoo do you wanna get, and where?

I wanna get Japanese cherry blossoms going down my side.I loooooveeee side tattoos, so hot!

I got that done before losing weight. LOL. Hopefully they look better once the fat is gone. :tongue:
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    love it
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyl5CohpH-vJde3KMsHSTFpad6ViuLyud5b04oIbm92UAJzww8

maybe something like this!

tramp stamp.....lol
    do you think butterflies get tattoos of tramps on their lower back??? Just curious

The fact that you think butterflies have backs says it all. LOL
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I have so many I want haha! I want to get a latin two-word quote on the back of my thighs when they're good enough to show off ;)

Just want to say your username is awesome.

NOw back to tats. I have a quote on each forearm. Be prepared to tell EVERYONE what they say, ALL THE TIME

So...what do they saaaaaaay????
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I am wayyyy to addicted to them to wait.

I just had the bottom of my full sleeve coloured yesterday :)
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Have a few, want another. I probably will add to my backpiece, devils and angels fighting.

In other news, I got a tattoo recently and the outline is swollen and kind of itchy. I read it might be because of the heat and working out and sweat, but I dunno. It bugs me. Guess I better hit up a doc.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm getting one before my goal.. I already have three and going to be getting two more little ones going up my ankle to middle calf.
    It will symbolize my mom and dad and in behind my dads is going to be the blue ribbon :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 150 pounds, if I ever make it there i am planning a pretty special tattoo...I have a tattoo now, and will probably get another before this happens, but my plan is to get a kind of commerative tat for all this hard work.

it would start on my side just above my hip and go up my side: i want a scale wrapped in a measuring tape, kind of squeezing the scale around the middle, and then wrapping around and moving up my side to symbolize the loss.

It's a dream, but I've been watching a lot of Best Ink and it's had me pretty inspired to do something out of the ordinary!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I currently have a tat of a vine of flowers that goes from my right ankle to my right thigh. I have it as a goal to get "less jiggly" so that I can continue with it, the next area to get tattooed on this is my hip/backside as the vine continues up to my left shoulder. I want either a vine of roses or a trumpet vine for my hip.

I can't wait until I am at my goal so I can get it done, only 15 more pounds.
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm actually going this weekend to get my first 'goal' tattoo (I hit 50 pounds last month).
    it will be my 5th tat. I don't think it's 'scarring my body' or anything of the sort. I love all of mine, and can't wait to add more.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to get a big Cthulhu/octopus inspired tattoo on my back... Basically, I'd like it to cover a good deal of my back (acne and scarring), but I'd also like it to curl around my right shoulder, left hip, and the base and finial of my spine. It should be slightfly visible when facing myself in a mirror on the right shoulder and left hip.
    That sounds really specific. Lol. I like to feel like my tattoos/piercings "balance" each other out. Since I have a bizarre piercing in my left ear and another tattoo on my foot, that's really the only way it could be.