i started garcinia cambogia

Options
124»

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    in related news, I am coming out with my "NDJ Fat Burners" 19.99 a bottle and guaranteed to burn off fat as long as you eat in a calorie deficit and work out three times a week.

You have to give them a Latin name to make them sound more effective.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    In a week? Good luck w that.
    didnt mean i expect a miracle in a week just a couple of pounds. I personally know someone who took it for 6 months and lost over 80 lbs. I said a week because i plan to check my weight again in a week.

What else was this person doing over those 6 months? I would start with following their workout routine and not buy some pill . . .

Actually she said she didnt work out just watched what she ate.

There ya go. You solved the mystery, she watched what she ate. If you need a placebo to watch what you eat and have a calorie deficit...well, then, ok, I guess.

1180555_o.gif
    ******* magnets, how do they work?!
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    shannonbun wrote: »
    I tried Green Coffeebean Extract (both of these are toted by Dr. Oz and people seem to use one or the other) and it did nothing but make my anxiety way worse. I actually gained weight from it and began losing again once I stopped taking the pills.

My manager at work saw me taking them last year and told me straight-out to throw them away. Her daughter had done all the diet fads, including diet pills, and it had done nothing but damage for her. My roommate's dad got her diet pills for her birthday (yeah, I know)--and I stop her from taking them everytime she tries to take them. It's not worth it. They don't work. The only benefit is the placebo effect, but you can use something else for that, honestly. Just throw them out now, it'll be far better in the long run.

Dr Oz should be jailed for prostitution IMO.