200+ (Week 34) Let's Get Moving in May!

Options
124»

Replies

• my2loves04and06
    Options
    For yesterday: 1538 consumed, under by 189. L1D10 of the 30 DS.

The kids and I are heading to the zoo today. I'm taking my 2 nieces (ages 15 and 12) with us since they make great backup when having to chase my two around. LOL! Should be a nice day (high of 88) and I've been missing the sun like crazy. Hoping to use my phone app to track how many miles I walk today, plus my total moving time. Just hope my battery doesn't die mid-day!

Hope everyone has a great pre-Friday!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Kendall - I did see Deadliest Catch Tuesday...yeah pretty sad that Jake is addicted...you know who I thought looked like was having issues with drugs? Jake on the North Western. That kid looks Terrible. Sorry, hope I'm not spoiling anyone's yet to be viewed show....but I think generally us two are the only ones who talk about it, so I am hoping not! Next week it sounds like we see Captian Phil head down hill :sad:

Last night Jeff and I went to dinner at a restaurant he'd never been too. I had tuna poke salad and some clam chowder that was to die for good. I might see if I can get it to go for lunch today again. I also had a glass of chardonnay. And then we went to this all natural organic frozen yogurt place...where I had vegan coconut lime yogurt with fresh mango and green tea syrup. It was called Tea Garden and it was awesomeness!

Trace have fun at the zoo!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Lacey- yeah, that really explains why Jake has been arrested for DUI and stuff since his dad died. I mean, his last few conversations (seem like they will be) that he's been stealing his dad's pain pills and he's an addict!! And then Phil telling him he never wants to see him again! :sad: Oh its going to get real emotional next week :sad:
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    yeah it was pretty crazy...sounds like Phil and Jake must be havig problems with this off the boat too..
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    What a day! Spent about 5 hrs at the zoo by the time we got there. My phone app wigged out and said we traveled 700+ miles (starting in Chicago) and the satellite map showed us ending the day in South Dakota, LOL! At least the total tracking time and moving traking time were right. We were moving for about 3 hrs and 20 mins. I TOTALLY underestimated what amt of cals walking all day, even slow, burns. I thought maybe 300 cals or so? WRONG. 844! I panicked when I entered my exercise tonight and found out I was 745 cals under goal for today. Even though I had an Edy's Rainbow Sherbert cone with the kids at the zoo, which I thought for sure that would send me over for today. I add a few items to dinner tonight when I got home so I'd be a bit closer to goal.

1959 consumed, 345 under goal
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i totally forgot to weigh in for last week ... probably because i left for a family reunion on friday... but i didnt lose any weight last week but this week im down to 192.6lb... finally i almost feel like im in a rut.. im trying to keep up my 2lbs a week lose but its not happening.. being this is the last week i think my goal was... well shoot i dont remember lol maybe 191.. so im close to that... that would put me at 30lb lost.. so that was probably my goal.. next goal will still be 10lbs so lets see 181lbs...
    have a wonderful wkend everyone..
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    I feel bad that I've totally been off the radar this week- our last week of our challenge.... but dropping in briefly to say:

:drinker: :drinker: NEW THREAD AND CHALLENGE Y'ALL:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

(be on the look out for 200+ (Week 35) Sizzlin' Through Summer Begins!)