I even hate asking this question

Options
124»

Replies

• megandhight
    megandhight Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just to let you know you can see a change in your body. I lost 10 lbs in a month and dropped 2 pants sizes.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    As the pictures above show, wearing clothes that fit properly can have a significant impact on appearance.

I understand what you are saying but the top I am in In the second pic is a smaller size than the first pic and the bottoms are the same size. If need be I will take the pic again in the same outfit to more accurately demonstrate the change. I just didn't feel like changing cloths.

My pants size has gone from a tight size 8 to a loose size 8/ tight size 6.

I think the most significant thing I have done is gotten back in the gym. I have always loved weightlifting but recently suffered a back injury which took me away from my weights for 5 months. I put on fat but also my muscles "forgot" how to stay tight. Doing regular lifting has put the tension back in the muscles which makes them naturally hold me in better.

As promised....
    Op I hope this shows that small numbers can make big changes.

dr0pna761q1d.jpg
    dtpv2j6vk36k.jpg

Go ahead Tim, tell me I have made no visual progress....

yea i saw the progress in the first pics way to stick it to them haha u look great and its crazy hoe some people on here just try and take away someone progress and hard work'
  • fishshark
    Options
    esjones12 wrote: »
    You are already close to your healthy weight range. Therefore you are most likely, realistically, looking at -.5 pounds per week. However I think if you hit the gym good (mix of cardio and weights) and eat right you could notice a bit of a difference in 5 weeks. You will at least *feel* better about yourself, especially if you aren't diligent in all this already.

I have a pretty good B&A pic on my profile for 63 days difference. I was super strict with my food and workouts. I was much further from my healthy weight range/GW than you are though.

Best of luck and enjoy the vacation no matter what happens :)

Actually, at 5'3 she IS already at a healthy weight. The range for MY height (5'2) is 105-136 and of course, depending on her body comp, she could already look fab at that weight, just needing to tone up, not necessarily lose. In my profile pic now, I am at 128, size 2, 5'2. I am 22%bf, no need to lose more weight. I think its better to focus on bf% rather than a number on the scale.

i think thats the hardest thing for me to articulate.. i am at a healthy weight.. but my BF% is pretty high so thats my issue. I dont know the exact % but its for sure high because.. well its 133 of like all fat haha.
  • fishshark
    Options
    I am the exact same height as you, and i looked back at my charts and I lost almost 9 pounds (from 133lbs) in about 40 days.

wow thank you for that motivation! anything speial u did as far as work outs?
  • fishshark
    Options
    BramageOMG wrote: »
    Do an hour of cardio every day or two every other day and make the workouts intense and productive. Do High Intensity Intervals (HIT) training and cut your calories by 200 as per MFP directives for 2lbs. a week. You should drop maximum weight efficiently.

+1 for max effect!! But don't lose more than 2 lbs a week : The MFP police will swoop in and harass you!! A LOT

i think i like eating way to much for that haha