From 511 to 175: a 336 lb loss over 5 years

Options

Replies

• lesstratford
    lesstratford Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Congratulations on your success so far. Im one month into my newest try at lossing weight. So far my best start hoping in a couple years to be able to do what you are doing now. Keep up the great work.

Thank you. Believe in yourself and stay focus on your goal. It'll happen!
  • lesstratford
    Options
    4vmlrvpy0eh2.jpg
  • TrackinIt
    TrackinIt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow... You are such an inspiration!! Great job =) Would love to know what kind of exercise you started out with and what kind of diet. Did you do a program, low carb, portion control or something else?
    Would you please add me as a friend. I'd love to see posts from you on a regular basis =)
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Wow, really don't know what to say, which is rear, lol. Amazing!!! Truly Amazing!!! Wow!!!
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Wait, you're 46!!! You're kidding me, you look younger, way younger. Even more impressed!!
  • lesstratford
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    Wait, you're 46!!! You're kidding me, you look younger, way younger. Even more impressed!!

Well thanks! Always nice to hear. Lol
    Les

• lesstratford
    Options
    TrackinIt wrote: »
    Wow... You are such an inspiration!! Great job =) Would love to know what kind of exercise you started out with and what kind of diet. Did you do a program, low carb, portion control or something else?
    Would you please add me as a friend. I'd love to see posts from you on a regular basis =)
    TrackinIt wrote: »

Starting out I walked. A lot, lol. Then once I felt more comfortable I joined a gym.
    As for eating I stopped eating white carbs (white rice, white flour and white potato.) I cut back on refined sugar, big time.
  • lesstratford
    Options
    6jqz29l02bd7.jpg
    xuu9k38da342.jpg
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    True inspiration
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Congratulations on your hard work. Truly inspiring!
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    There really are no words to express how amazing you look and how incredibly proud you should be with your success. Congratulations seems too small for this but it's all I have. Just amazing! ;)
  • lesstratford
    Options
    There really are no words to express how amazing you look and how incredibly proud you should be with your success. Congratulations seems too small for this but it's all I have. Just amazing! ;)

Thank you, I appreciate that.
  • JenM261
    JenM261 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • TisMeEggin
    TisMeEggin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a TOTALLY awesome job!!! And, thank you for sharing your "journey to a healthy you"! :)
    I have enjoyed your pics, videos, magazine article, and interview as well as your comments and encouragement to others! You are a much needed inspiration! Thank you for sharing your experience, knowledge, strength, encouragement, positive attitude and wonderful smile!!! I'm quite sure you have inspired many! I know you have inspired me!
    Enjoy your wonderful success, you certainly deserve it!
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Stellar effort, truly a remarkable transformation. Your story is changing the lives of so many, thank you so very much for sharing it with us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!