APRIL: 30 Day Crunch Challenge. Who's with me? :D

Options

Replies

• tlbruce1969
    tlbruce1969 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Got my 10k steps in last night and hit the century mark with the crunches and leglifts, pretty productive day me thinks. I did the crunches and leglifts in 2 sets of 50 also. was getting difficult towards the end of the second set, but I focused and made sure I had my form correct and "gutted" it out.
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Everyone still with me?????????
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Sadly I have missed the last 2 days as I have been ill, and I won't reach my quota today as I am still not well, but I will try and do a few.
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Got my 105 last night, 50 first set, 25 second and 30 last, after the first 50 was getting tired, switched from leg lifts last night to reverse crunches for the 105, less strain on my Adductor muscles in the thigh. Will probably switch between the two from here on out as the reverse crunches targeted ly lower abs better I think.
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Yeah take a break if you are sick, no sense in risking injury to add to the illness, I will keep posting and looking for your posts too, keep going it is getting fun (i.e. interesting) LOL
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Got my 110 crunches and leg lifts in tonight.
  • samthepanda
    Options
    Well done! Did mine today after spin class. We've got this - on the home straight now!
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Got my 115 last night and am happy for the day off today but ready to finish this out. Will get the 30 days and I think then work on getting them done on one set
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Got my 120 tonight and leg raises too
  • samthepanda
    Options
    Nearly there, 20 more to do
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Did my 125 and leg raises tonight whew it is tough but feels good after. Come on samthepanda we got this woohoo let's GO!!!!!!!!!
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Hey I am here even after I finish so keep going and I got your back.
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Way behind you guys but hit 95
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Keep coming Cheriels82 we got this......
  • samthepanda
    Options
    Well done Cheriels82! Fantastic job tlbruce1969 ! Did mine last night. Sorry, have to have a woop woop moment - went to a running club at my gym last night (advertised as for all levels inc beginners) . Ran 5k in 31 mins which is something I never thought possible as at school I would have done have done anything to avoid running ( well all sport!) AND guy leading it complimented my technique!
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Got my 130 in on the NEW exercise ball last night, whew that was fun. Ready for the 135 tonight and finishing out the 30 day challenge. I will stick around here and urge everyone else who is still working on completing.

Congrats samthepanda on the run :smiley: I havent run in YEARS, my son wants me to run a 5k with him this year but I am not sure yet. I am doing the 10,000 steps a day to get a start and see how it goes from there.
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Ok everyone, since we are close to finishing this challenge, I figured why not try another core challenge so I am starting a thread on a Plank Challenge, so look for the thread and lets do this.
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    135 WOOHOO I GOT IT...........
  • jccarley
    jccarley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Well I didn't post the past few days cause I was in Chattanooga TN help g the M&M Mars team race and do fairly well in a dragonboat race for the Children's Hospital of TN. Had fun but did manage to get my crunches in and hit the 150 mark last night with 150 leg lifts. Is anyone else still crunching away at this?