Tips for eating out?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Yeah this is like a really good christian guy with a career in the military. I don't want to mess this up.

To make it simple, maybe eat a salad or just eat half of whatever you get. You can do whatever you'd like but you might come off as high maintenance :)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    If you say so. Not even gonna argue with you on that. It looks like you had no facts to debate me with on this topic so you went for my personality. Fact of the matter is I have seen perfectly honest people lie about these things before so I was wondering if it was okay. And if we are going by your standard for what constitutes a liar then you better hope you are perfect because if you have ever told a lie or considered it then clearly you have dishonesty issues too.

I think your understanding of "perfectly honest" may need to be recalibrated.

a5fd9f50473ea78ab4a5668771803996dfaebe931facffc060a9c530337dc7e7.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Oooohhhh I'm kind of loving the giant Inigo Montoya image due to the MFP sizing issues...
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Yeah this is like a really good christian guy with a career in the military. I don't want to mess this up.

To make it simple, maybe eat a salad or just eat half of whatever you get. You can do whatever you'd like but you might come off as high maintenance :)

Sorry to dredge up this post again, although i have been reading every word as it's unfolded :s
    Just had agree with soccerkon. High maintenance usually means i run in the opposite direction, this goes for female friends and boyfriends too!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I think the ship has sailed on the whole high maintenance issue, frankly.

As for date guy cottoning to the whole thing, that's another matter.