MFP Biggest Loser Team Challenge (10 weeks)

Options

Replies

• almondjoy206
    almondjoy206 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if it's not too late
  • jaxson2231
    jaxson2231 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I also sent in my request. I hope I can join
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    @3athlt @iiasok6 @jaxson2231 I've accepted your apps - please now go to our group forum and leave a starting weight ASAP. ('Community' - scroll down to the bottom of the message boards to see - 'Biggest Losers Team Challenge'.)

@almondjoy206 I've sent you an invite sweetie. Please go to 'community', then 'notifications' (the bell symbol) to see and accept it. Once this is done please leave a starting weight on the group forum ASAP - instructions above. Xx
  • rbentrup81
    rbentrup81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ohh this sounds like a wonderful idea!
  • rmartinjr1984
    rmartinjr1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just joined, now waiting to be accepted. The Biggest Loser has helped motivate me to lose 80+ pounds already and last year I did 2 of The Biggest Loser Run/Walk race series events and finished 2nd and 1st. I am registered for the same 2 races again this year along with 6 other 5k races this year. LET'S GO!!!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @rbentrup81 I've sent you an invite - please accept it.

@rmartinjr1984 I've accepted your app - please post a starting weight on the group's forum ASAP.
  • LOVEMYFAMILY_1206
    LOVEMYFAMILY_1206 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have asked to join. I am not that great at navigating mfp yet, but I would love to try this challenge!
  • kendalslimmer
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @livieandevie I've just accepted your app honey! :)

Please can you post a starting weight on the group's forum ASAP - we'll be closing the starting weight thread Sunday night and allocating teams on Monday. To access the forum go to 'community' (the message boards) and scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the 'Biggest Losers Team Challenge' link. Or click here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/23818-biggest-losers-team-challenge

N.B. Weigh-ins are always open (every week) Thursday-Sunday.
  • SookieWells
    SookieWells Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just tried to join but not sure if it worked as it said my reason was too long lol and then I lost the link. Can I please join?
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @SookieWells try again - give one random word as the reason and I'll accept the app! xx
  • SookieWells
    Options
    Done
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @SookieWells App accepted and I've just sent you a message requesting your starting weight (with instructions on how to access the forum). xx
  • SookieWells
    Options
    Wonderful thank you! I'm new to this so bear with while I get my bearings x
  • airbeat
    airbeat Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Got my request in and hope its not too late. New at this challenge and can use all the motivation I can get. Ready to do this!!!!
  • kendalslimmer
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @SookieWells To view my message, simply click on your username (top righthand corner of this page), then click on the envelope symbol (top right hand corner of the page which appears after you click on your username)... :)
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @airbeat Request accepted. Please check your messages - instructions for giving us your starting weight are there! o:)
  • SookieWells
    Options
    Sorted :) thank you x
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @SookieWells No problem honey!

@airbeat Starting weight received - thank you!
  • JoKessho
    JoKessho Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    hope there's still some time to join! I really need motivation to stick to a healthy diet and lose weight!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    @JoKessho Request accepted - please check your messages for info on how to post your starting weight on the group's forum. Thanks honey!