• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    Just because someone has an opinion, doesn't make it true or factual. Girls have been told for too long that skinny is the ONLY way to be sexy, so when I see skinny girls here " being honest" with this attitude that being anything other then skinny can't be sexy and trying to make you feel bad my comment was just to irk that one person... They have to be reminded that just because they are skinny doesn't make you better then the next girl. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so don't worry about what I think. The same ones who are preaching that they can't believe all the negativity are the same ones dragging it on, post something positive. Lord. Too much complainers on these forums, get a life.

There more drama for you losers to go off on. Byeeee

Losers?? Really?.

Do you really think that you are 'making it right' by insulting other body types. How on earth does your mind get to that logic?

Also, lol at the irony about the complainers.

You are a lovely one aren't you petal!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Just because someone has an opinion, doesn't make it true or factual. Girls have been told for too long that skinny is the ONLY way to be sexy, so when I see skinny girls here " being honest" with this attitude that being anything other then skinny can't be sexy and trying to make you feel bad my comment was just to irk that one person... They have to be reminded that just because they are skinny doesn't make you better then the next girl. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so don't worry about what I think. The same ones who are preaching that they can't believe all the negativity are the same ones dragging it on, post something positive. Lord. Too much complainers on these forums, get a life.

There more drama for you losers to go off on. Byeeee

Ummm, excuse me. Your issues are showing.
  • nancyjay__
    nancyjay__ Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Since I've lost weight, I also lost weight in my boobs I went from a C cup to a B cup, a big B cup though. I still want curves, and an *kitten*. i feel like if I lose anymore weight I lose my boobs, I'm not into that skinny skinny look. What do you think about 145 pounds on a 5'2 frame? Maybe ten more pounds? I'm scared to lose my butt and boobs.

Plus I'm having a hard time losing anymore weight

You're mad when you got opinions and comments when you asked for opinions you wanted us to tell you about how YOUR BODY will look better when we didn't want to you started making statements about what a woman should be by putting others down. We didn't like that. Then when we tried to point out that wasn't ok you came at us with the WE CAN ALL BE WHAT WE WANT AND NOT HAVE TO BE TOLD OTHERWISE. but yet all your post craved for was validation that women should be "thick" women don't need to be anything.
    In my opinion you just wanted someone to be like "damn gurl you thick" lol and admire and praise you for wanting to be "thick" well out in the real world outside of worldstarhiphop.com people have more than one notion of beauty. Like we all said at the beginning if being thick tickles your pickle by all means be thicker than a snickers
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    nancyjay__ wrote: »
    Since I've lost weight, I also lost weight in my boobs I went from a C cup to a B cup, a big B cup though. I still want curves, and an *kitten*. i feel like if I lose anymore weight I lose my boobs, I'm not into that skinny skinny look. What do you think about 145 pounds on a 5'2 frame? Maybe ten more pounds? I'm scared to lose my butt and boobs.

You're mad when you got opinions and comments when you asked for opinions you wanted us to tell you about how YOUR BODY will look better when we didn't want to you started making statements about what a woman should be by putting others down. We didn't like that. Then when we tried to point out that wasn't ok you came at us with the WE CAN ALL BE WHAT WE WANT AND NOT HAVE TO BE TOLD OTHERWISE. but yet all your post craved for was validation that women should be "thick" women don't need to be anything.
    In my opinion you just wanted someone to be like "damn gurl you thick" lol and admire and praise you for wanting to be "thick" well out in the real world outside of worldstarhiphop.com people have more than one notion of beauty. Like we all said at the beginning if being thick tickles your pickle by all means be thicker than a snickers

I think the key phrase is the bolded one. She finds it hard to lose the weight she wanted to lose, so expected a lot of pats on the back and "do not worry, ignore the scale, fat is in fasion" and lots of praise about how awesome she must be looking, from strangers who haven't even seen a photo of hers.
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    nancyjay__ wrote: »

Quoting this to say that I loved the phrase, "If being thick tickles your pickle, by all means be thicker than a snickers!"

That made me giggle!
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

Yes, because us women with naturally small breasts or wiry frames are not womanly. We are skim woman; 2% woman only. Because femininity is evidently measured in cup sizes.

I get you want to retain a full figure and your curves and feel good about your body, but your asserting your right to do so should not rely on throwing other women under the bus. Talk about internalized misogyny and competitiveness! You do realize that a skinny woman being sexy does not revoke your right to also be sexy, right? There isn't a quota of sexiness, that different body types need to fight each other for the rights to.

Like... 80% of this thread is women trying to tell other women they are "doing it wrong". Please stop throwing shade all around.

Ha yeah, that lovely post stood out to me too :* I've given birth to three kids, nursed them each for a year and look pretty darn good in a bikini, and I can get away with not wearing a bra and just a tank top. That's how I'm built and there's nothing less 'womanly' about me sheesh.
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    runner475 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Lexicpt wrote: »
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

At least my 38A's won't be down to my knees in 20 years. I'll take that over being "womanly" anyday.

F**k you.

I'll take the hit on this one. This is HORRIBLE thing to say. I'm actually kind of livid at work. seriously go stuff it.

Seriously. How DARE you say that.
    How dare you assume that your fatty tissue on your chest makes you more or less womanly than someone else.

How about those women with double mastectomy's? are they less womanly?

My friend's missing half her breast- as a bellydancer she's the epitome of sex appeal- strong and fierce.
    Another woman is missing all of her one of her breasts and she's the most elegant and grande dancer I know- she's stunning- kind and well spoken. She moves with grace you'll never known- and is accepting of all people- she radiates class and power- and regal- she's a motherfu*king queen.

With half her chest missing. How dare you.

Bite it. That's just a horrible horrible thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself.

If I'm reading this correctly user responded to "I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly ...."

If I have to respond to the original poster's comment I + 1
    At least my 38A's won't be down to my knees in 20 years. I'll take that over being "womanly" anyday.

EDTA : But I won't respond to the original poster .....

it doesn't matter what someone thinks is womanly- I know people who identify as women that are more "womanly" than me and they were born with a penis.

No one has the right to judge someone based on the size of their tits about how much of a woman they are- or are not.

Period.

A million times this.
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options

Your weight is irrelevant because none of us know how comfortable you feel with that weight.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Can this thread please just die already?
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Both of your statements make me sick. What is wrong with people who think like you and who do this to other women?? Don't we already have it bad enough that guys are constantly objectifying us and telling us our boobs have to be this way, our butts have to be that way, and so on? Do we really have to do it to each other as well??

There isn't a quota of sexiness, that different body types need to fight each other for the rights to.

Like... 80% of this thread is women trying to tell other women they are "doing it wrong". Please stop throwing shade all around.

THANK YOU! Who the F is anyone to tell someone else that her smaller/bigger breasts are better than the other woman's bigger/smaller breasts? GTFO of here, please, for the love of Zeus.
  • jenniferjohnsonament
    jenniferjohnsonament Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Both of your statements make me sick. What is wrong with people who think like you and who do this to other women?? Don't we already have it bad enough that guys are constantly objectifying us and telling us our boobs have to be this way, our butts have to be that way, and so on? Do we really have to do it to each other as well??

There isn't a quota of sexiness, that different body types need to fight each other for the rights to.

THANK YOU! Who the F is anyone to tell someone else that her smaller/bigger breasts are better than the other woman's bigger/smaller breasts? GTFO of here, please, for the love of Zeus.

Yes! I couldn't agree more with this. I am a curvy build which I base on my waist/hip ratio....BUT I don't have large breasts by any means (34C...34B after weight loss not that it matters.) I have actually been told that I am not curvy because my breasts aren't large even.

There is too much judgment out there...and unfortunately I find that much of it DOES come from other women. We should be building each other up (especially in a fitness and weight loss community) rather then telling one another that our boobs or butts are better then theirs. We're all built differently...that's what makes it interesting :smile:

Men MAY objectify at times due to their acute visual senses...but I find that men (especially with a woman they care about) are much more forgiving in thinking that a woman's body (perceived flaws and all) is beautiful.

• TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    Options

Yes! I couldn't agree more with this. I am a curvy build which I base on my waist/hip ratio....BUT I don't have large breasts by any means (34C...34B after weight loss not that it matters.) I have actually been told that I am not curvy because my breasts aren't large even.

There is too much judgment out there...and unfortunately I find that much of it DOES come from other women. We should be building each other up (especially in a fitness and weight loss community) rather then telling one another that our boobs or butts are better then theirs. We're all built differently...that's what makes it interesting :smile:

Men MAY objectify at times due to their acute visual senses...but I find that men (especially with a woman they care about) are much more forgiving in thinking that a woman's body (perceived flaws and all) is beautiful.

Hear hear... I mostly have male friends because I find them to be less catty and pointlessly critical than most women, but I still try to take care of my fellow women because I believe that much of inter-woman shaming is a product of patriarchal culture pitting us against each other, whether we realize it or not... but that's a topic for another day, lol...
  • JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    "If u stop working out, the muscle returns to fat." WRONG! Muscle does not return to fat.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    JuiceBars wrote: »
    "If u stop working out, the muscle returns to fat." WRONG! Muscle does not return to fat.

I thought that was the oddest thing. So what happens to the muscle then? Because I do notice that if I stop doing weights my arms start to get weak fast again?
  • antypim89
    antypim89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 130 and I have found that it doesnt matter what it says on the scale its all about fat loss. I eat a tonne of food a day, a lift weights- creating my own curves. So if you wanna keep or make curves and stay healthy and fit; eat well lift weights. I have managed to keep my E's this way and gained 2 pride inducing inches on my butt:D
  • nancyjay__
    nancyjay__ Posts: 310 Member
    Options

I thought that was the oddest thing. So what happens to the muscle then? Because I do notice that if I stop doing weights my arms start to get weak fast again?

The surplus of food you eat starts to turn into fat rather than muscle while the muscle is used as energy for your body instead of the fat
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Can this thread please just die already?
    :lol:

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Depending on how long you have not been lifting, and a bunch of other factors including the size of your deficits and your diet as a whole, you may lose some muscle and/or you just my lose some neuromuscular adaptations (sort of becoming less efficient at using your muscle). The way our bodies work, muscle does not turn into fat, but the energy you would have been using to develop or maintain it will now become available for other 'uses' - which will basically allow for more fat storage. There is no direct 'muscle turning into fat' or vise versa.