I ate Pop Tarts for 47 days straight and look what happened

Options
12346»

Replies

• Nikkei74
    Nikkei74 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    First to get the good wine and good weather, @Christinev297. Woolies has them online in a couple of flavours, and USA Foods tends to stock a few different brands. Shipping for USA Foods can be a bit high. My kid loves the brown sugar ones, but they're all miles too sweet for me.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Nikkei74 wrote: »
    First to get the good wine and good weather, @Christinev297. Woolies has them online in a couple of flavours, and USA Foods tends to stock a few different brands. Shipping for USA Foods can be a bit high. My kid loves the brown sugar ones, but they're all miles too sweet for me.

Thanks for that Nikkei . :smile: xx

Our weathers been s**
    t the last couple days, cold, windy and rainy lol. It's put a serious dent in my walking. And I don't drink wine :tongue: what a Debbie Downer I am!!

I would love to try the chocolate poptarts, but the calories are freaking me out! I wouldn't be able to eat much else on that day.
  • caitlinsiobhanbahr
    caitlinsiobhanbahr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is the most brilliant thing I've ever read.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    They look so yummy! Poptarts are banned for sale in supermarkets etc here in Australia because of their woeful nutritional content, apparently. I think they may be available in the little specialty American stores, which are few and far between where i live :disappointed:

I was going to say that it is so sad living here in Australia. I've never tried a poptart