Women Should Train Differently Then Men

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I just want to know if it's finally been decided whether women should train before men like the title suggests.

no, woman train after men ..that is the natural hierarchy of things and is based on genetics.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    This thread is a huge trainwreck. Why do 70% of threads here become "battle of the sexes"?

Each individual should train in a way that promotes their personal goals and is compatible with their individual capabilities. Nothing more, nothing less.

because some people on here choose to take things way too seriously, and have no clue how to differentiate sarcasm and joking, from seriousness.

and it appears that some people expect that someone will never misspeak and when they do they should be tarred and feathered, and then quartered...

I've actually been very graciously ignoring your attempts to bait me with your hilarious jokes, if you notice.

(See *that * is sarcasm there, instanced in the use of the words "hilarious" and "jokes")

so you are ignoring me by responding to me? Interesting...

I did not refer to you by name, unless of course you think that "some people" refers to you ...or am I really in your head that much?

I said I ignored your hilarious jokey baiting posts.

You know that I know what you were doing. We've been bound together for all time by that other thread. Certainly for as long as we count here. It's kind of sweet if you think about it

Wait, is this a thing ("We've been bound together for all time by that other thread.”)? Crap, that’s scarier than common-law marriage.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    LMFAO @ page 10. You guys* are killing it.

*by which I mean the colloquial use which includes both sexes.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    This thread is a huge trainwreck. Why do 70% of threads here become "battle of the sexes"?

Each individual should train in a way that promotes their personal goals and is compatible with their individual capabilities. Nothing more, nothing less.

because some people on here choose to take things way too seriously, and have no clue how to differentiate sarcasm and joking, from seriousness.

and it appears that some people expect that someone will never misspeak and when they do they should be tarred and feathered, and then quartered...

I've actually been very graciously ignoring your attempts to bait me with your hilarious jokes, if you notice.

(See *that * is sarcasm there, instanced in the use of the words "hilarious" and "jokes")

I did not refer to you by name, unless of course you think that "some people" refers to you ...or am I really in your head that much?

You know that I know what you were doing. We've been bound together for all time by that other thread. Certainly for as long as we count here. It's kind of sweet if you think about it

Your mouth said no, but your body said yes.
  • AllanMisner
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I just want to know if it's finally been decided whether women should train before men like the title suggests.

All I know is if I have to do that thing you’re doing in your profile picture, yes, I have to train differently than you do. And we’re both men.
  • AllanMisner
    edited April 2015
    Options

dup
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options

Wait, is this a thing ("We've been bound together for all time by that other thread.”)? Crap, that’s scarier than common-law marriage.
    Just wait till the MyFitnessPalimony suit.

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options

I am glad that you are ignoring me by responding to my posts..

it is kind of like having an MFP puppy that follows me around...cute.

Who could ignore you? That's different from ignoring your hilarious jokey baiting posts. Thank you for saying I'm cute, it's true, I am.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Surely you know better then to ask that question.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

no, woman train after men ..that is the natural hierarchy of things and is based on genetics.

Whatever happened to ladies first?

Chivalry is dead.
  • AllanMisner
    Options

Not in the South.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Not in the South.

specifically in the south....

LOLZ
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options

Yeah, I mean we're all here as long as we're here (and posting). Yeah I agree it's kind of scary O_O
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »

Surely you know better then to ask that question.

TWITCH.

And don't call me Shirley! (because I'm not genetically inferior) That was sarc-yeah I can't even keep a straight face.
  • ndj1979
    Options

I am glad that you are ignoring me by responding to my posts..

it is kind of like having an MFP puppy that follows me around...cute.

Who could ignore you? That's different from ignoring your hilarious jokey baiting posts. Thank you for saying I'm cute, it's true, I am.

because you said you were ignoring me by responding to me..

but its nice to know that I have burrowed that deep into your mind....

how many damsels in distress have you rescued from MFP lately?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options

Not in the South.

Because we're in Italy. Now if we were in Germany...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    jbsterks wrote: »
    MireyGal76 wrote: »
    jbsterks wrote: »
    Why can't everyone train the way they want to train?

I when I go to the gym, I'm working for MY goals. I'm glad you're at the gym too, don't get me wrong; but you have a different set of goals, so you're working to meet those... don't try to rise (or sink) to my level! Stay at your own!!

Are you advocating for segregation? What, I can't share your goals?

Is it because I'm a woman?

Huh?

HUH???

^ sarc... Never mind.

Well, we could go back to Aristotelian theory and have everyone train together... but naked. Just sayyyyin :)

nekkid with the shake weights!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So.....................who's lifting heavy today?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

You mean stand before man working out and train kinda "before" or form a single line and be 1st in line before man to train kinda "before"

Now I'm confused. Can I have the answer by end of day today please? Tomorrow I have my bicep curl day. I would like to plan accordingly.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    So.....................who's lifting heavy today?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I picked up a gallon of milk- but like a goblet squat- because genetically that's how I have to pick things up. 3:1 and all.