5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics! Continuation!!

Options

Replies

• jniece55
    jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    5'1 150 -> 107

OhkysZz.jpg

Absolutly amazing!! Can you share your story or what you worked on?

Wow we have quite the group of shorties here haha. Great things come in small packages!!
  • jniece55
    Options
    So true!
  • Daughter0faKing
    Daughter0faKing Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow all of you look amazing! ! This gives me modivation! ! I'm 5"2 and cw-169 gw-150 I've never lost a lot of weight where it's a shocker, but this time I'm doing it!!!! I've been eating right for about 2 weeks and just got a gym membership yesterday, today will be my first day! Feel free to add me ladies so we can continue this life changing experience together! :)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet tall...
    So much weight - I gained it all during pregnancy!
    JeniBefore.jpg.html]JeniBefore.jpg
    One year later (120lbs)
    hulahoop.jpg
    6 years later (now)
    2e8eb661-ce18-4a17-8486-aebc47c8ed2e.jpg
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You all look great.
  • rcontr7
    rcontr7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    0q063rmste9g.png

Took my first "after" picture yesterday, and I honestly don't know if you can see a difference. I'm 5'2" and I've lost almost 20 pounds now :) Left is before (180ish), Right is after (160ish).

Wow!! You can definitely tell in your arms and shoulders - much much thinner! Good work! 20 lbs is a lot to lose!
  • jniece55
    Options
    Everyone looks great! Everyone who has lost weight, what would be the #1 most important tip to give us gals? Dish on the secrets! :)

I second this! You all look great. Any tips you can share with us, things you learned or break throughs you had??
  • Aimooo
    Aimooo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    5'1 150 -> 107

OhkysZz.jpg

LOVE the purple shorts! :)
  • sjbrown08
    sjbrown08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and was 170 pounds when I started. I'm down to 162 and still a tight size 10. My goal is to run the Houston Marathon in January 2016.
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    6 months between the standing photos and 8 months between the face photos. I'm 5feet. Starting weight about 175 and currently 141. Was a size 16 and now a 10. Goal size 6, no goal weight.

vbmp5biaujkp.jpeg
    hht0kly2o2q1.jpeg
  • jonrenly
    jonrenly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, I started last March around 130, then went down to 105 for a while, gained back to 120, and am now at 116, where I've been stuck for almost a month. Sigh. I loved the way I looked at 105 and want to ultimately get down to 100.
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I don't have a before pic but this one here is at 145 pounds (started at 176) yoydl01cv4ur.jpg

And this here is at 129 :).

mmrx0oac8vx7.jpg
    ejk9jwfe2d8y.jpg
  • puraze
    puraze Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    jniece55 wrote: »
    Wanted to continue the thread but I noticed the other one was pretty old so here's a shout out to the shorties out there! :)
    I'm 5'1 CW: 148 GW: 120-125 basically to be fit!

I'm finally motivated and want this!! I've come on here multiple times and each time I walk away and end up coming back weighing more ugh so i'm here to stay. Now with 30lbs to lose! I'd love to see people with similar stats post their success stories, tips, before/after pics, anything motivating!

• puraze
    Options
    You sound so much like me! I'm 5'2 and desperately want to get back down to 125lbs. I've been back and forth on MFP, trying other things, and am constantly searching through fitness and health blogs. I am back and hope to stay! My current weight is 154 (Eek! How did I let that happen?) with summer on the horizon I'm feeling pretty motivated. I love seeing everyone's before and after pics, especially from other shorties like myself:)
  • jniece55
    Options
    Hope everyone is off to a good week and a good start!! :)
  • puraze
    Options
    I am feeling so optimistic today :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!