5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics! Continuation!!

Options
jniece55
jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
Wanted to continue the thread but I noticed the other one was pretty old so here's a shout out to the shorties out there! :)
I'm 5'1 CW: 148 GW: 120-125 basically to be fit!

I'm finally motivated and want this!! I've come on here multiple times and each time I walk away and end up coming back weighing more ugh so i'm here to stay. Now with 30lbs to lose! I'd love to see people with similar stats post their success stories, tips, before/after pics, anything motivating!

Replies

• oliviadavidson81
    oliviadavidson81 Posts: 2
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wow that's funny I was just looking at the same forum and thinking the same thing just a second ago! I am also 5'2 and 150 pounds and I looked really good at 120 lbs. I'm trying to be there again and before this summer ends. I have decided to get on it now but was also looking for success stories of women with similar body types and advice on how to do it the most effective way.
  • MindfulNat
    MindfulNat Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    0q063rmste9g.png

Took my first "after" picture yesterday, and I honestly don't know if you can see a difference. I'm 5'2" and I've lost almost 20 pounds now :) Left is before (180ish), Right is after (160ish).

I definitely see a difference !! Great job !!
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    momofoli wrote: »
    0q063rmste9g.png

Took my first "after" picture yesterday, and I honestly don't know if you can see a difference. I'm 5'2" and I've lost almost 20 pounds now :) Left is before (180ish), Right is after (160ish).

I definitely see a difference !! Great job !!

thanks haha! its amazing how hard it is to spot a difference in your own body. It so strange!
  • oliviadavidson81
    oliviadavidson81 Posts: 2
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Deannaaaa....wow you look amazing, I can definitely see the weight loss!! Keep up the hard work! I will be there soon! Hoping :p
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    Deannaaaa....wow you look amazing, I can definitely see the weight loss!! Keep up the hard work! I will be there soon! Hoping :p

thanks!
  • jniece55
    Options
    0q063rmste9g.png

You look great!!
  • jniece55
    Options
    Wow that's funny I was just looking at the same forum and thinking the same thing just a second ago! I am also 5'2 and 150 pounds and I looked really good at 120 lbs. I'm trying to be there again and before this summer ends. I have decided to get on it now but was also looking for success stories of women with similar body types and advice on how to do it the most effective way.

I find it helpful as well to see women with similar body sizes and frames. It makes it easier to envision!! We can do it!!
  • jniece55
    Options
    wow you look great!!! How much did you lost?
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    6lwm6a1itodo.jpg

wow this is amazing! how tall are you?
  • Hippycas
    Hippycas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 49 and started my weight loss journey in Oct at 142.2, but didn't start capturing it in pictures until Nov.
    Not sure how to add a photo on here..
  • tiffanyking1976
    tiffanyking1976 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 39 5ft 1 and started in January at 164 and a tight size 14. My goal is 130. Today I am at 146.2 & I just got home from old navy where I found out I'm a loose size 10. YAY HAPPY DANCE.
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great job all.
  • jniece55
    Options
    You all are awesome!!
  • goddessheatherr
    goddessheatherr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great! Everyone who has lost weight, what would be the #1 most important tip to give us gals? Dish on the secrets! :)
  • Aimooo
    Aimooo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone on here is doing great! I'm new to this, at the very beginning of a very long road! 5ft1 on a good day and 170lbs, looking for motivation and I guess I've found it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!