Options
1235»

Replies

• wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    To be honest i know a lot of women that hate guys with any muscle (no joke). There is no overall type for women as the same (shock horror) goes for men some like small some tall some fit, and some even like hugely obese women. I really do think women are the same in that respect

I agree but I guess that fact got lost in the melee.

If you thought that women would disagree because you realize that not all men and not all women are attracted to the same thing why did you ask?

Maybe because I thought the article was interesting and value other's opinions on the matter. Excuse me for being curious.
  • oneunfitdad
    oneunfitdad Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Those articles seem interesting on face value but they rarely use a group of more than 100 people to test on. hen you consider there are 7 billion people on earth then ad in cultural factors there pretty meaningless
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    Also, men and women had completely different ideas as to physical attractiveness than the opposite sex.

This was a huge revelation to me a couple years ago. Here I had spent so much time sculpting this body, Leaning out, getting abs... Only to find out that "most" men like women with 22-26% body fat. And not only that.. Didn't find abs appealing.

I remember ranting saying... You mean I did a this and I'm STILL NOT DESIREABLE?

Yeah, it was a dumb weak moment. It didn't take long for me to realize this..

I do this for ME. I like my body this way. And a man who doesn't want me and my body, doesn't deserve me or my body.

I have a man who loves what I have. He was drawn to ME. I love what HE has. I was drawn to him.

The rest of the world's opinions are moot.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Slightly off topic but am I the only one whose head hurts too much if I try to think about what is attractive to other people?
  • oneunfitdad
    oneunfitdad Posts: 911 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    tbh i don't care what others find attractive as long as i am happy with me
    lol what i mean is as long as im happy with me it doesnt matter what other people think (first attemp came across a little harsh lol)