I'm the same girl... Lost over 200 pounds in 2 years.

Options
neleighh
neleighh Posts: 27 Member
7i38tvwrc8qf.jpg
z4ugq87181gz.jpg
usfntxb0msv2.jpg
wbikgkntckdj.jpg
ydxwh9ky8prn.jpg
no7fzjrmop75.jpg
iaaoaztyez4s.jpg
r8lsr4jertlm.jpg
qouo5h6rz2sf.jpg
kssfkdkv3wyl.jpg
688goy3qk2mx.jpg
qun3xpr7adw5.jpg
u5p772ki5fbx.jpg
3um0uf6a8ac3.jpg
hvh9cnzfd521.jpg
1jsl38kmqej7.jpg
33h3ryur605s.jpg
r0bo0vlqff5z.jpg
xl0jfi3l3bir.jpg
f46e7ivpoa99.jpg
my7wvvefzd1s.jpg
3om1zxjzk7so.jpg
n5lgjc2rjmxb.jpg
22eh5cuvh1td.jpg
jn3etqpvjfl0.jpg
q9des9vzuwku.jpg

Yes these are all pictures of me and my journey.. I'm only 20. I lost over 200 pounds since November 2013 to April 2014. I'm 203 pounds now. I started off at 420 and I'm 5'10 ish. I've maintained this weight for a little over a year last year this time being 206 and now I'm 203. I've been down to 196 and went back up to 203. It's true what they say, maintaining it is the hard part. I won't lie I need motivation again to get down to my goal weight of 160. I will do it one day I have faith. Ask me anything. :) thank you for reading and I hope I inspire someone!

Replies

• sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Whoa! So incredible! You must be so insanely proud of yourself. What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing and should be so proud of yourself. You look great!! and yes, you definitely inspired me. :)
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, truly an inspiration!!!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You're truly an inspiration. You look sooooo good. I bet that you feel great too. Maintaining is the hardest part but you seem to got a pretty good hold on it. Hope you have some positive people to help keep you motivated and you always have your fitness pal friends
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Awesome!
  • inkyonne
    inkyonne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    amazing !!
  • batyah81
    batyah81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes amazing
  • astgte
    astgte Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    fantastic job, thats a journey I can connect with and your pictures show how far youve come, certainly the numbers regarding your weight dont have anything to do with how you look, its a complete transformation and so very well done indeed
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Inspirational and totally stunning. Thanks for sharing......I am in awe!
  • etelou
    etelou Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What king of exercises did you stick to for losing weight? Did you meal prep?
  • Claire8614
    Claire8614 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow you lost that weight really quick! How did you manage that. Well done with your progress and maintaining for a year, bet you must feel so much better.
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I can't believe you are the same person :) Wonderful
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress!! Tell us more about that time when you started to resemble Sponge Bob. Was that mostly water retention?

As for needing motivation, have you found an exercise or sport that you truly enjoy? I find that weight loss works best when the goal is not merely a number on a scale but secondary to other goals. For example, a runner may want to run a marathon or a swimmer may want to swim a mile in 30 minutes. To achieve those goals, you can also accomplish weight loss but have a more meaningful or satisfying target.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Well done I love the successes and seeing the person underneath. An extra well done not just for the amount but the perseverance to keep at it for that length of time.
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Man you look amazing, you must be so proud!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an amazing woman with so much determination you look incredible!
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing! What a wonderful journey so far. Thanks for sharing your success, and best of luck as you continue. :)
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Holy...that's...OMB....LADY!
    That is just...GAH! THISISAMAZING!
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats, you look awesome and must feel fantastic.
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!