I'm the same girl... Lost over 200 pounds in 2 years.

Options

Replies

• Squatmama
    Squatmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I'm so happy for you taking charge of your life. The world is YOURS!!!!
  • Mamaof2getsfine
    Mamaof2getsfine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. GREAT JOB!
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Way to go!!
  • natnlj
    natnlj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!!! Be proud and know you are an inspiration to THOUSANDS! Thank you for sharing!
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    neleighh wrote: »
    ... I lost over 200 pounds since November 2013 to April 2014. I'm 203 pounds now. I started off at 420 and I'm 5'10 ish. I've maintained this weight for a little over a year last year this time being 206 and now I'm 203. I've been down to 196 and went back up to 203. It's true what they say, maintaining it is the hard part. I won't lie I need motivation again to get down to my goal weight of 160. I will do it one day I have faith. Ask me anything. :) thank you for reading and I hope I inspire someone!
    Excellent progress! Is their a typo above? November 2014 to April 2014 is only six months? Perhaps it was November 2012 or 2013?

• rhian001
    rhian001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE SEEN ALL WEEK!! YOU BETTER WORK GIRL. You are amazing!!!
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    GO YOU! That’s amazing, major kudos for your hard work! :heart:
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Kudos to you!!
  • Uromastyx63
    Uromastyx63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep up the great work, and know that you're an inspiration to so many!! :p
  • neleighh
    neleighh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Robertus wrote: »
    neleighh wrote: »
    ... I lost over 200 pounds since November 2013 to April 2014. I'm 203 pounds now. I started off at 420 and I'm 5'10 ish. I've maintained this weight for a little over a year last year this time being 206 and now I'm 203. I've been down to 196 and went back up to 203. It's true what they say, maintaining it is the hard part. I won't lie I need motivation again to get down to my goal weight of 160. I will do it one day I have faith. Ask me anything. :) thank you for reading and I hope I inspire someone!
    Excellent progress! Is their a typo above? November 2014 to April 2014 is only six months? Perhaps it was November 2012 or 2013?

Oh yes! Sorry from nov 2012 to april 2014. :) and thank you all!
  • neleighh
    Options
    Thank you so much :)
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Like a diamond! Absolutely beautiful!
  • neleighh
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • CherryDoll66
    CherryDoll66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW girl that is amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss, hope that's me sometime by the end of this year! Btw do u have a Facebook? I would love to request u :-)
  • neleighh
    Options
    Thanks! And I'm sure with any commitment you can be anything by the end of the year :) and sure I'll message you my name!
  • Doublemeasure
    Doublemeasure Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done. :)
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • BlahUnderpants
    BlahUnderpants Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are an inspiration. I, too, need to get down into the 160-190 range for my height, though I think I would be happy at around 200.

Keep working it.
  • jmichaelminton
    jmichaelminton Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    leakduh21 wrote: »
    And you're beautiful to boot! Congrats!

^This.

It's awesome how much someone can change when losing weight.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!