I'm the same girl... Lost over 200 pounds in 2 years.

Options

Replies

• ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    SIMPLY AMAZING !!!! AND YOU'RE SO YOUNG ... WHAT DETERMINATION ... you lost 200 lbs in one year? cool beans!
  • kim678
    kim678 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are an inspiration, and you'll get to your goal weight!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! No doubt you will reach your final goal.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    your looking great!! thanks for sharing your story
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work!! Congratulations! :D

Also, you're stunning.
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. Gosh!!! WOW! You kicked *kitten* girl! How impressive!! Be super proud you've come a long way and I know you can reach your goal weight!!! So so very inspirational thanks for sharing!
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss! You look incredible!
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats and I'm sure you will achieve your goal! You look beautiful now! :)
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Awesome job!
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You are definite proof that hard work pays off!! Such an inspiring transformation. I've heard maintaining is the hard part, but you'll succeed, you've done so goo already!!!!!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,643 Member
    Options
    Wow! You made me smile on a rainy day! Thank you for sharing! Good job and keep on reaching for your goals.
  • shenicahood
    shenicahood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great story i hope to have the same sucess story as you, my question for you what keeps you going when your feeling like giving up?
  • neleighh
    neleighh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great story i hope to have the same sucess story as you, my question for you what keeps you going when your feeling like giving up?
    Thank you! And these photos and my family... I won't lie I've come a long way but to this day I still have my days where I SLIP hard. But my family keeps me steady. There's a few people in my family who are overweight/obese an because of my journey is actually made them want to change their lifestyle habits. I want to remain a positive influence for them and keep them motivated and friends as well so it keeps me motivated :)

• neleighh
    Options
    Everyone you are all so kind. Thank you so much you've made my week!
  • Mishti3
    Mishti3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Omg! You're beautiful & truely an inspiration.
    I'm 5'6" at 150lbs, need to lose about 40lbs..an abusive relationship in the past made me gain alot of weight..your weight loss pictures truely motivated me. Tysm :smile:
  • oh_its_leesha
    oh_its_leesha Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you better work girl!! good job!! crazy inspirational!!!
  • Shanille29
    Shanille29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So inspirational.....awesome job, looking fabulous
  • neleighh
    Options
    Mishti3 wrote: »
    Omg! You're beautiful & truely an inspiration.
    I'm 5'6" at 150lbs, need to lose about 40lbs..an abusive relationship in the past made me gain alot of weight..your weight loss pictures truely motivated me. Tysm :smile:

Thank you (: you've got it sweetie! 40 pounds is about what I have to lose and though it seems like it's taking forever I'm never gonna quit. The circumstances you were under to gain it is really sad and I'm very happy for you that you're in a better place and ready to shed those pounds. If you ever need to talk to someone im a message away. Good luck on your weight loss!!

And thank you ladies so much. <3:)
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!