I'm the same girl... Lost over 200 pounds in 2 years.

Options

Replies

• nzMattO
    nzMattO Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story. You've done the hard yards, you're going to look great in the wedding dress! Thank you for sharing and being an inspiration to many.
  • LastingHealth
    LastingHealth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Thank you for sharing and congratulations!
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Super hot! You kind of look like Khelis. (I mean that in a good way she's gorg!) Way to go hottie!
  • neleighh
    neleighh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you! :)
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and gorgeous! Before and after!!!!!
  • nvmy2pits
    nvmy2pits Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration. Keep up the good work. You're absolutely adorable!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are a beautiful woman and you seem very sweet. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • dimeda78
    dimeda78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I am so happy for you.
  • Jataelle
    Jataelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!!! Amazing transformation. I understand the obsession. Sometimes I have moments where I count almonds or lettuce and I have to weigh absolutely everything but just stay focused on the journey. It's a forever one. And thank you so much for bearing your soul, your story is beautiful and so are you.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing and so beautiful. Congratulations- this is so inspiring. Thanks so much for posting!
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an incredible amount to lose in such a short time! Well done for battling through it and thank you for sharing your story and beautiful photo's! :smiley:
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You look fabulous.
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    holy moly you worked your *kitten* off and it shows. Awesome job, this is really inspiring. I can do it too
  • thursdayswoman
    thursdayswoman Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you for sharing. Your story is wonderful.
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You are just amazing. To lose so much weight at such a young age, good for you! I hope you are able to live life to the fullest. You were beautiful at every size, but you simply shine now. :heart:
  • kelmomto3
    kelmomto3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Of course, I think you were gorgeous before too! But seriously... you are such an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your journey in photos! <3
  • neleighh
    neleighh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You guys are great! I want to thank you all for the feedback, I was so afraid to post this but I'm getting so many messages about people saying that I'm inspiring it amazes me and I'm greatful to have shared this because just 2 1/2 years ago I never thought I could do this. And when I say I can do it and you can too believe it... :)
  • khill5555
    khill5555 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. It inspires many of us who are just starting this 'life style change'....I refuse to call it dieting...instead working on changing my mindset that food is comforting and instead trying to eat well balanced meals when I am hungry and not just because! Down 32 lbs with 80 left to go! :-)
  • pdwhitlock
    pdwhitlock Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    neleighh wrote: »

Yes these are all pictures of me and my journey.. I'm only 20. I lost over 200 pounds since November 2013 to April 2014. I'm 203 pounds now. I started off at 420 and I'm 5'10 ish. I've maintained this weight for a little over a year last year this time being 206 and now I'm 203. I've been down to 196 and went back up to 203. It's true what they say, maintaining it is the hard part. I won't lie I need motivation again to get down to my goal weight of 160. I will do it one day I have faith. Ask me anything. :) thank you for reading and I hope I inspire someone!

Wow, You have done an amazing job! Your goal is well within your reach if you want it. You've already proven to yourself you can lose 200 lbs and while this last 40 or so may be tough, it's certainly not impossible. I have to keep telling myself that too, as I am 6' and currently about 195 and would like to see 150-160. Our weight is in our court! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!