What do you eat for breakfast?

Options
I'm thinking about doing a protein shake for breakfast. What does everyone else eat for breakfast??

Replies

• TiffanyR71
    TiffanyR71 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Eggs w/veggies
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Bran flakes with milk. Keeps me regular :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with fruit, or oatmeal with nuts and hemp hearts.
  • RebeccaChemmy
    RebeccaChemmy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Egg whites and cheese.
  • RBillard
    RBillard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    meat and nuts
  • BBruhn
    BBruhn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with whole fruit.
  • K3rB3ar89
    K3rB3ar89 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs and toast is my favourite or oatmeal and half a banana
  • dramallamaduck
    dramallamaduck Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with fruit, cottage cheese with fruit, or (yes I Know, it's processed) one of the Jimmy Dean breakfast sammiches.
  • jboundridge
    jboundridge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    https://dashingdish.com/recipe/reeses-peanut-butter-cup-protein-shake/ anything I have tried from her has been Delish, minimal sugar, and lots of protein (sometimes I use half a protein shake from Costco (60cal for half) as my liquid and then it is a ton of protein more)
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    This morning I had 2 ounces of turkey, some chilled steamed green beans, a hard boiled egg and a couple clementines, and a couples hours later I had some greek yogurt w/vanilla. Often I will have a homemade pumpkin, apple, banana, oatmeal protein bar (150 cals snack size or 300 cal meal size) but didn't make a batch this week.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I like to have a salad or leftovers from the night before.
  • SharGetsHealthy
    SharGetsHealthy Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I usually make a Buddha bowl with a base of grains (quinoa, brown rice, lentils and chia seeds) topped with a whole mess of veggies that are sauteed in chicken stock (this morning was bok choy, carrot, cabbage, shitake mushrooms, green onion, ginger and red pepper). Sometimes I drizzle a little balsamic vinegar over it or sometimes I will fry an egg in a non-stick pan and put that on the top.
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    oatmeal, almond milk, & cookie butter. Weekends I'll make eggs or pancakes or have a donut (or 2)
  • kjablinskey
    kjablinskey Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup steel cut oats with one tbsp honey and a double scoop protein shake for first breakfast at 5:30.

Chobani yogurt, two bananas, a babybel cheese, and a builders bar for second breakfast at 9:30.
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I alternate between protein packed green smoothies, and non fat greek yogurt with better n peanut butter and granola.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and fruit or some combination of eggs/cheese/turkey bacon on a light English muffin. I don't always eat breakcfast, but when I do it's usually one of those.
  • ja9smakinachange
    ja9smakinachange Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    my fav is cottage cheese with diced apples, crushed almonds and cinnamon
  • aynsleymorgan
    aynsleymorgan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hot Oatmeal with PB and Bananas mixed in or Overnight oats (Rolled oats, protein powder, plain greek yogurt and frozen berries)... Both keep me full for hours
  • kdwest87
    kdwest87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Turkey bacon and egg whites :)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Recently

Mushroom, egg white, asparagus, laughing cow light triangle and cheddar scrambled together on a slice of thick farmhouse white toasted bread, lashings of black pepper and a huge coffee