What do you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• vikygarcia
    vikygarcia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Either a spinach, banana & almond milk smoothie with flaxseed or eggs with lots of spinach. I like spinach now :open_mouth:
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    1 cup cereal
    1 cup whole milk
    1 banana
    1.2 ounce slivered almonds
    1-2 cups of coffee

Almost every day. Sometimes I add a different kind of fruit or skip the nuts. Cereal is usually either raisin bran or cheerios.
  • JonKinarthy
    JonKinarthy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with chia seed, flax seed and agave nectar. Made it a recipe, super easy to log.
  • dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    2 eggs over easy and small oatmeal with banana, protein powder and sun butter mixed in.
  • PseudoNinja
    PseudoNinja Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    three eggs over hard fried in butter, 3 strips of bacon, coffee with heavy cream.
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    oatmeal, and eggs usually.
    my favorite though is oatmeal, plus a protein smoothie with v core whey/half banana/60grams buleberries/2 cups almond milk.
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    When I eat breakfast it's usually greek yogurt with granola. I often skip it and just have coffee though.
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My breakfasts vary. This morning I had a bacon and Swiss cheese omelet w a slice of greenlees blueberry strudel bread and .5 tablespoon of butter. I recently found trader joes coconut pancakes, there fantastic!
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Usually, two eggs with onions/asparagus/peppers/leeks/whatever veggie I have handy mixed in and either 2 slices of bacon or 3 turkey sausage links.

Lately I've been on a cereal kick -- so I'm having Kashi Go Lean Cinnamon Crumble 3/4 cup (51g) and 3/4 cup of skim milk.
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    In the am I have mint black tea and then diet coke. Don't start eating until after 11am most days :)
  • jeannettemancini
    jeannettemancini Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Homemade protein pancakes. I make a big batch over a weekend and freeze them I. Servin size containers and eat them. It's works cold or hot.

(I eat egg white omelets too but I saw you said you didnt like eggs
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm on a low fodmap diet (short chain carbs) for stomach issues. My mornings for the past week have consisted of:
    Egg whites (sometimes chicken (pre-cooked) stirfried quickly with spinach and zucchini, then topped with raw red pepper and tomato with 1tbs of rice vinegar that I put a dash of sugar into. Very yummy big bowl of food to get the day started.
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat toast, eggs, bacon, an orange, Greek yogurt and tea
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Coffee.

I can't eat in the mornings.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Homemade protein pancakes. I make a big batch over a weekend and freeze them I. Servin size containers and eat them. It's works cold or hot.

(I eat egg white omelets too but I saw you said you didnt like eggs

I would love your recipes haha

• PayShi
    PayShi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Orangesicle IdealShape Shake =) super yummy, refreshing, recharging, and filling.
  • mercurialrunner
    mercurialrunner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 1 whole egg with 2 egg whites scrambled, half a cup of either pinto or black beans, 1/2 cup of berries or mixed veggies (depends on if I want sweet or savory that day), and a latte I make at home with 1 tbsp heavy cream and 1/2 cup almond milk.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I don't usually do breakfast, but when I do, I like Greek yogurt with fresh fruit and nuts in it.
  • akgeenaminto
    akgeenaminto Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    A boiled egg most days. Monday I have a little more to help recovery from doing legs on Sunday
  • girlperson666
    girlperson666 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll have a protein shake or a cliff bar or something if it's really early. I have trouble eating before 830 am or so (I work the night shift 4 days a week, so yes that's very early to me!) so if I have to leave for work before that, something small that will keep me going and I can eat on the road is ideal. usually though - I'm obsessed with poached eggs. I'll put anything between a poached egg and toast and call it breakfast. garlic fried spinach, shredded cheese, chicken bacon, sliced tomato, mashed avocado or even full on guacamole (best if served with tex-mex style black beans!) are all awesome under a poached egg.

I can't eat omelets, scrambled or fried eggs for some reason, and I don't tend to eat a lot of meat if left to my own devices, so I struggle to hit those protein goals. Thank goodness I discovered how much I like poached eggs! ;)