Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    @projectsix wouldn't want to scare everyone with that
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    When I can't catch a pesky fly... it's been 2 days
  • notmessinaround
    notmessinaround Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    People who STOP at Roundabouts! Yield I say!!!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Tow-hitch testicles, aka truck nutz:

wl1oyk9epmbo.jpg
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Tow-hitch testicles, aka truck nutz:

wl1oyk9epmbo.jpg

You don't like those? I was going to get a set of chrome nuts for my truck.....but they were 100$...eeffff that lmao
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    The sound of people breathing
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    People who STOP at Roundabouts! Yield I say!!!

That is rational, IMO
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    When I'm driving behind someone when they decide to lean/spray their windows clean and it over sprays onto my car.
  • raychulj22
    raychulj22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    A pretentious attitude will send me into red zone quick and I'm normally a very peaceful and passive person.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Love the gifs.

I get annoyed when someone in my house cooks, and in their rush to make their masterpiece, open cupboards and grab utensils despite the fact that their hands are covered in goop, smearing said goop everywhere.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    People who call me "my dear", "Ms _first name_", and "Honey"
  • synchkat
    Options
    About once a week the people of MFP
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    People who don't control their children in public places. Seriously, folks, if your kid is acting up I get that, but DO something about it!! Make it a teachable moment and train them to have some respect for other people. Don't just go 'oh well' and tune it out... some of us CAN'T tune out YOUR shrieking spawn.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Lunchroom ladies who tell my Kodi she can't eat her breadsticks and cheese, because they aren't "healthy"...thereby leaving my Kodi hungry all day. Do they not realize how really hard it is to get food INTO some kids? Grr....Gramma bear is ready to go kick some lunchroom lady *kitten* today!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Lunchroom ladies who tell my Kodi she can't eat her breadsticks and cheese, because they aren't "healthy"...thereby leaving my Kodi hungry all day. Do they not realize how really hard it is to get food INTO some kids? Grr....Gramma bear is ready to go kick some lunchroom lady *kitten* today!

I'm angry on your behalf!

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

I'm angry on your behalf!

Right?! My ears are red I'm so mad..lol!
  • synchkat
    Options

I hate stories like this since my son is the pickiest eater ever and I was...my lunches were basically crackers and mustard. hope you get it sorted out
  • synchkat
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Passive aggression and rainy gloomy November days