Options

Replies

• let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    1. Banks that have closed the drive-thru lanes
    2. People who leave shopping carts blocking parking spots
    3. Switching lanes in traffic/grocery lanes thinking that it'll go faster only to find that it goes slower or that the person in front if you is paying by check or has 20 coupons
    4. Cashiers who hold up 5 dollar bills to the light to check if it's counterfeit (I, in response, hold up the coins to the light in retaliation)
    5. People who whistle in quiet environment
    6. Replying late to a MFP thread and unable to delete it
    7. People who don't know the correct lyrics to a song and improvise ("Another brick in the wall" changes to "Just breaking the law")

That's all for now but I'll be back...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    People who buy a pet animal, put it in a cage/tank then forget about it - those people should be put in an oubliette

When I have to look up a word to see what it means. (Cool word, tho.)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When that idiot driver takes his time turning left on a busy intersection then decides to step on it at the Yellow.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    The words "Bro" and "Brah"

OMG yes. and bae...USE REAL WORDS PEOPLE!!!!!

But But... I have a bae!!! :heart:
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    When that idiot driver takes his time turning left on a busy intersection then decides to step on it at the Yellow.

Longer lunch break :smiley:

Edit: Some thing that makes me IA - People who are self centered, only worried about them selves and their benefit no mater the price... SMH.. It's a cruel cruel world!

But bruh....i have many baes!
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    People who ride motorcycles on the pavements to avoid traffic snarls. People who stand and chat on pavements and block other people's path. Ugh
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options

I get irrationally angry at younger people who do not consider that old people sometimes have to learn new things and it takes a while to figure it out. Whenever I ask my more tech-savvy children and grandchildren questions about newer technology and I see 'that look', I tell them: Remember, I taught you to crawl, walk, use the bathroom and eat with a spoon!

I had that the other day when I helped my aunt with her computer. It's a test for my patience sometimes but hey, the woman's 30 years my senior. The only thing that puzzled me is she has no idea how to get pictures onto her USB drive but she can burn whole movies onto a DVD. Huh.

On topic: When a customer is put through to me and the co-worker says "I don't really know what they want because I didn't (want to) listen." And yes, this does happen, and far too often, too. :|
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    tierra85 wrote: »
    Clothing in general.

I like how you think... ;)

Donald Trump.

• thatsupernaturalfitgirl
    Options
    es513 wrote: »
    Mommy wars/boasting on Facebook or Instagram. Yes, we all know you dress your 4 year old like they're 15 in outfits you think are cute just to post on social media. We also don't need to know how amazing and better you think your child is.

All kids are blessings. They are all equally great.

YES! That last bit especially. This is going to sound horrible, but I really can't stand when people fawn all over a disabled kid wearing a cute outfit or costume but ignore a "normal" kid wearing the same thing. ALL children are special and precious. Having special needs does not make a child any more special or worthy than anyone else.

Other things that pi$$ me off include: my husband's driving, noisy eaters, people who don't clean up after themselves (I spent HOURS cleaning the kitchen once, and not one person bothered to either thank me or clean up after themselves to help keep it tidy. Disrespect of the highest form!) and people who have an opinion on things they know nothing about.
  • bdgfn
    Options
    Very well stated! ^^
  • thatsupernaturalfitgirl
    Options
    Also:

Clickbait headlines
    "Like if you....." posts on Facebook
    One-uppers
    The way my mother pronounces the name "David" as "Day-vitt"
    People who repeatedly complain about their personal situations without doing anything to change it
    People who don't use headphones on public transport and just have music blaring out of their phone or iPod.
  • bdgfn
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Damn girl, why so angry? lol ;)

I do agree with the Facebook one as well as posts on FB that say "How many likes can * get?" or posts that indicate if you don't Like/Share you aren't Nice/Human/Patriotic/Whatever.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Childless people who brag how great their lives are (in comparison to those stupid enough to raise kids) because they don't have kids and can do whatever they want, not seeing the irony that they are the byproduct of parents who sacrificed a great deal to raise them.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    When you're behind a Wrangler who's going well below the speed limit.....because it's snowing. Dude! You have a Jeep!! Wrangler! It's ok to go 35 on this road! Not 20!
  • curvy_gamer_loses
    curvy_gamer_loses Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    1. Minion memes on Facebook
    2. People who chew loudly
    3. People who get mad or make stupid jokes when cashiers hold up money to check them. Yes, even $5 bills because those are counterfeited the most often. "Har har I printed it this morning."
    4. Adults who throw a fit over having to eat a bit of veggies.
    5. Stupid drivers who don't know the right-of-way, how to yield, or merge.
    People in general.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    ^^Dang girl, one at a time :D
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    Options
    1. Minion memes on Facebook
    2. People who chew loudly
    3. People who get mad or make stupid jokes when cashiers hold up money to check them. Yes, even $5 bills because those are counterfeited the most often. "Har har I printed it this morning."
    4. Adults who throw a fit over having to eat a bit of veggies.
    5. Stupid drivers who don't know the right-of-way, how to yield, or merge.
    People in general.

"People in general" wins
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Seeing people who:
    -show up for work obviously sick, especially when we have a pretty flexible "work at home" policy. Why don't you stay at home and hack all over your home office instead of sharing it with everyone? STAY HOME.
    -show up obviously sick for non-critical children's events, ie karate, basketball, etc., allowing their sick kids to infect everyone else. STAY HOME.
    -cough into their hands, then touch common surfaces. Gee, I wonder why these plagues spread so quickly? COUGH INTO YOUR ELBOW
    -walk out of the bathroom stall and straight to the exit without washing. Gee, I wonder why these plagues spread so quickly? WASH YOUR HANDS

Sorry about the yelling, but year after year, things never seem to improve.