Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When people talk shiit and criticize a tv show without even watching it
  • verifiedvalerie
    verifiedvalerie Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    People not acknowledging when you hold a door open for them.

Cool, I'mma let the door go next time and see if you say something then...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    When my stupid printer won't work. Grrrr
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    Options
    When a store puts out clearance stickers on items that aren't really clearance. Memo to stores: Putting a clearance sticker on an item does NOT make it a clearance item - you have to actually lower the price, too...
  • Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Nutrisystem ads with Marie Osmond. The extensive amount of plastic surgery she has had on her face has made me skeptical that she lost weight without the assistance of a surgeon.

Oprah's Weight Watchers commercial where all she says is BREAD over and over again!

Haha....me too.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    When people spell whining.... whinging

That's an Aussie (may Brit as well?) way to say it. "havin' a bit of a whinge" "such a whinger" and "quit whinging at me" are all standard phrases here.

1. Slow walkers who especially can't walk in a straight line so I can get past them without looking like I'm trying to tap dance.
    2. Open jars of pb/vegemite/jam left on the bench with their lids off
    3. People who say "Hi, how are you?" in my office building as they walk past, but never stop to hear your answer.
    4. Websites that are managing to get around my adblock filter on Google Chrome. How dare they want to make money off their click fodder?
  • verifiedvalerie
    verifiedvalerie Posts: 880 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    People who put the cereal box back in the fridge when there isn't enough cereal for a bowl...
    HANDLE THAT RIGHT AND EAT IT OR AT LEAST TAKE THE BAG OUT.
  • synchkat
    Options
    A certain person who is getting really awesome at sitting on fences. ugh
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Being able to buy a service easily online with a few clicks, but having to go through a grueling and time wasting gauntlet on the telephone to later cancel that service.

Services that "auto renew" if you do not cancel them in time by going through the grueling and time wasting process.
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,785 Member
    Options
    People who write your when they really mean you're...
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    MFP
  • jesscran815
    jesscran815 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The oil change alert in my car didn't get reset at the last place I took it. I just recently got a new "space car" after using a very basic car that didn't have any alerts for 9 years, so I was unfamiliar with how many alerts would be popping up. "Your washer fluid is low!" "Your tire is getting low!" "Schedule basic maintenance soon!" UGH! And now it pops up every time I turn my car on and again when I turn it off and I just want to rip my hair out... Maybe instead I should just take it back to the dealership and ask them to clear the error...
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    The oil change alert in my car didn't get reset at the last place I took it. I just recently got a new "space car" after using a very basic car that didn't have any alerts for 9 years, so I was unfamiliar with how many alerts would be popping up. "Your washer fluid is low!" "Your tire is getting low!" "Schedule basic maintenance soon!" UGH! And now it pops up every time I turn my car on and again when I turn it off and I just want to rip my hair out... Maybe instead I should just take it back to the dealership and ask them to clear the error...

Your owner's manual should tell you how to reset it. Should be pretty simple to do.
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options

Whinging is an actual word in Britain and Australia and it's not pronounced whining. They're different words.

Americans who think the rest of the world should be exactly like them (see also: the Imperial system.) :wink:
  • synchkat
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »

Whinging is an actual word in Britain and Australia and it's not pronounced whining. They're different words.

Americans who think the rest of the world should be exactly like them (see also: the Imperial system.) :wink:

YES!!!!! I happen to like celcius and kilometres and litres...what the heck is a gallon anyway?!?!? Doesn't 0 make sense for when it starts freezing?