Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I moved to Ohio from Michigan several years ago, and having grown up a Michigan fan, I have a mini Michigan football helmet on my desk at work. A new group of people moved into our area after a departmental consolidation, and I came into work a few weeks ago and found a buckeye (the "mascot" of the Ohio State University) on my computer keyboard. I thought that was funny, and expected someone to come up to me and take credit for it, and then we could have some sort of light-hearted rivalry like I do with some others in the area. No one ever did. So it turned from funny to creepy, moving at the speed of passive aggressive …
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Azzh0l3s who text while driving.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When you're listening to your favorite jam on your way to work and you forget your wallet
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    When I went to order a plain old sweet greens drink at Starbucks yesterday and was told they now only serve it in a Venti which is a ridiculous $5.95 now... and it's because they now put a banana in the smoothie. I don't want your freaking banana...I had my macros accounted for and already considered it a splurge to pay for a grande... I told them I don't want a banana, I want a sweet greens smoothie. They said I could have the banana on the side (haha...funny brain) and still pay 5.95. Screw that ish. I went back to work hangry, bought a stupid salad and wrote to Starbucks how asinine their prices are and for not offering the drink in a smaller size. As I type all of this, it is clear to me this is a first world problem, that really, what the hell was I so angry about...It's Starbucks for Godssakes, I knew going into the line I was going to pay too much. I could have chosen a local coffee shop or *gasp* made my own stupid smoothie at home for a fraction of the price.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    The guy at our assembly this morning that wouldn’t stand for the national anthem. I work for a federal government agency, so if you don’t believe in the country, find a new job and while you are at it, a new country.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    JayRuby84 wrote: »
    When I went to order a plain old sweet greens drink at Starbucks yesterday and was told they now only serve it in a Venti which is a ridiculous $5.95 now... and it's because they now put a banana in the smoothie. I don't want your freaking banana...I had my macros accounted for and already considered it a splurge to pay for a grande... I told them I don't want a banana, I want a sweet greens smoothie. They said I could have the banana on the side (haha...funny brain) and still pay 5.95. Screw that ish. I went back to work hangry, bought a stupid salad and wrote to Starbucks how asinine their prices are and for not offering the drink in a smaller size. As I type all of this, it is clear to me this is a first world problem, that really, what the hell was I so angry about...It's Starbucks for Godssakes, I knew going into the line I was going to pay too much. I could have chosen a local coffee shop or *gasp* made my own stupid smoothie at home for a fraction of the price.

Gotta love first world problems bro!
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    When people complain how cold it is at 45 degrees
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    having to tidy the house. And lugging the vacuum upstairs. seriously wtf people
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Work today grrr.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    When someone posts a question about a processed food or food prepared in a restaurant and someone's answer is "make it yourself". Was asking if they should cook it themselves ANY part of the question?!?!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    When you're listening to your favorite jam on your way to work and you forget your wallet

So you make your way back home to get it but get caught speeding? :)
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    When work takes away from my MFP fun time
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Speaking of first world problems...when my husband leaves the fridge water dispenser setting on "cubed ice" or worse, "crushed ice" and I go to fill my glass with water and ice flies all over the place.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    That one pistachio that is whole so have to pull out my Leatherman pliers just to crack it open
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Myself
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    When someone puts another person down out of jealousy