Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    'Natural Cut Fries'

Stop with the healthy marketing gimmicks. It's deep fried potato.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When I run out of wine.
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    When people smack their lips when they eat!!
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    When I run out of wine.

I don't think that's irrational at all :D

Today, mine is people who can't walk in a straight line in a crowd. If you walk slow, at least walk straight! I want to pass you without looking like a drunk tapdancer.
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    When you hear people in real life discussing internet stuff.

"Have you seen that Damn Daniel?"
    "OMG that is sooo funny... it's all over twitter!"

SHUT UP.

Just shut the heck up.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    The lady that sits across from me at work and is constantly chewing on crunchy food. SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE PUHLEEZE.

SHUT UP.
    Just shut the **** up!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When I order my coffee online and get to the coffee shop and my coffee isn't ready.. REALLY people?!

Yesssss...love first world problems!! :D
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    When people only scrape off ice on the driver side of the windshield. Hey idiot, how can you see both the side and rear-view mirrors?
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    When I order my coffee online and get to the coffee shop and my coffee isn't ready.. REALLY people?!

LMAO.

Chipotle does that.

• Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    People who don't shovel their sidewalks, ever!
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    LCbaby0x wrote: »
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    When damn shoppers pushing the shopping cart come flying around the corner as if they're the only ones shopping!!

Effin hate that! Lmaoooo

Or when they take up the entire aise by parking the cart in the middle so no one can go around. I want to ram them with my shopping cart! grrrrr! Bet they drive that way, too!
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    Neighbors who do loud *** house work on Sat. mornings.

I'll be lying in bed like "please hammer your thumb.... please hammer your effing thumb"
  • CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The hungry Jacks advert "No Added Hormones"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDoOG4O4eMo

Its kinda the law i thought to have no added hormones anyway which im sure maccas do already. They running out of ideas i think.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Neighbors who do loud *** house work on Sat. mornings.

I'll be lying in bed like "please hammer your thumb.... please hammer your effing thumb"

or when they are mowing their lawn for the 3rd time that week early af, I'll be like please let the blade fly out somehow and cut off your knee caps.
  • msablj
    msablj Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    When people use the word "ratchet" or terms like "on fleek." I just can't :D
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    msablj wrote: »
    When people use the word "ratchet" or terms like "on fleek." I just can't :D
    brain doesnt function around people like that, i just look at them and walk away.
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When a request starts with, "Do you want to (insert favor/request here)." My mom does this and it's driven me bonkers since I was a kid. No, I don't want to take out the trash/wash dishes/get something from the other room, but I will if you ask me to.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Poorly designed intersections.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When I'm all pumps to do something, feeling confident and not very nervous for once and it's cancelled lile my curling game last night. Then when no one wants to just play a fun pick up game or even practice. Means I have to go out the next two weeks and practice like crazy to try to keep my confidence.