Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Passive aggression
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Chain letter
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    People who are afraid to think for themselves. (Hello, Mormons of Utah)
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    When you're driving through a shopping center and stop for someone who just walked out of a store and they're walking in a diagonal direction and taking frickin' forever. JUST WALK STRAIGHT ACROSS IDIOT!!!! YOU'D BE OUT OF MY WAY BY NOW.

• VanillaGorillaUK
    VanillaGorillaUK Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    People who walk in front of me slowly
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When people stink up the office with their damn lunch. Go in the break room to eat or the cafeteria. There are options, you don't have to eat at your desk.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Feet.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    When people don't return common courtesy... When I hold the door for you, you better say thank you!
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    People who stink up public toilets and leave paper and 'residue' everywhere because of their irregular bowel movements - even if they have a medical condition and/or urgent need, can they not use the facilities more carefully, clear up behind themselves a little better? Horrible for those who have to clean the toilets later.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When damn shoppers pushing the shopping cart come flying around the corner as if they're the only ones shopping!!
  • LCbaby0x
    LCbaby0x Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    When damn shoppers pushing the shopping cart come flying around the corner as if they're the only ones shopping!!

Effin hate that! Lmaoooo
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Thoughts about happiness
  • elaineously
    elaineously Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I bought a package of gluten-free cookies today (I really have celiac disease) and I got home only to realize the nutrition label made no sense. It says the serving size is 3 cookies and the number of servings in the package is 4.... there were only 6 cookies total in the container! Now I have no clue what the real calorie count of each cookie is, argh!
    Also I can't stand when my fiancee makes smacking noises with his mouth for no reason when he's eating.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I'm in a ramen restaurant and people make faces at you for the sound of slurping your food. It's how it's meant to be eaten dagnabbit!
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    People who say ju-LER-ee. It's Jewelry: ju-WEL-ree.

And Feb-ew- ary instead of Feb-rew-ary?

Using "mute" instead of "moot." If it's mute you can't hear it but if it's moot it doesn't matter anyway.

Using poor grammar and spelling. I can't type in a word without autocorrect correcting it so why is it so difficult for others to use autocorrect?
  • positivepowers
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Twerking. Especially young children.
  • positivepowers
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    People who use literately and never mean it in the correct context.

OMG! I hate this too!

• Mountainbum777
    Mountainbum777 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    People who leave their sweat on equipment at the gym...