Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• JessaWannaEatEverything
    JessaWannaEatEverything Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    jessaalfie wrote: »
    Fish jumping out of their aquariums for me to step on.

effin fish

If I can't eat them, they have no reason to be there.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    TV show ready to go , peanut butter jam and toast just waiting to be munched on . Perfect comfy spot on seat . and then spill coffee all over myself and have to clean it up and put a new shirt on
  • AriesGal329
    AriesGal329 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Animal abuse
  • Shh_niqua
    Shh_niqua Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Being flicked by someone!
    :angry:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Forum bullies and people who think I can't see through their discrete questions. Honestly do I seem that dumb?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Also cancer. After spending a day at the cancer hospital. Really gives you a good perspective on live and how tough some people are
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Also cancer. After spending a day at the cancer hospital. Really gives you a good perspective on live and how tough some people are

This. What I've learned about cancer is that sadly we know almost nothing about it. It's a terrible disease that affects a startling amount of people, both directly and indirectly. I'll take a bullet to the head before having to waste away because of cancer. *kitten* cancer.
  • synchkat
    Options

This. What I've learned about cancer is that sadly we know almost nothing about it. It's a terrible disease that affects a startling amount of people, both directly and indirectly. I'll take a bullet to the head before having to waste away because of cancer. *kitten* cancer.

Well at least we have caring doctors and nurses to help. They really are lovely people working there makes you realize there are truly good, selfless people in this world. But cancer is evil....I've seen people my age, your age, my dad's age, mothers with babies, business men all waiting for treatments and appointments. It's the great equalizer really and evil.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options

Well at least we have caring doctors and nurses to help. They really are lovely people working there makes you realize there are truly good, selfless people in this world. But cancer is evil....I've seen people my age, your age, my dad's age, mothers with babies, business men all waiting for treatments and appointments. It's the great equalizer really and evil.

It's true, the doctors in my sister's case were some of the nicest people I've ever met. They arranged for precooked food to be delivered to her house so that they wouldn't have to worry about cooking dinner for her kids. Someone even came by once a week to take out the trash and do the dishes. I'm a pretty strong person when it comes to emotion, but I'm not ashamed to say that their compassion brought me to tears on more than one occasion.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    My dog following me room to room during my work from home day. He is a great dog and I know he does it because he just wants to hang out with me. But dude, I am just grabbing a Diet Pepsi and coming right back.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    My dog following me room to room during my work from home day. He is a great dog and I know he does it because he just wants to hang out with me. But dude, I am just grabbing a Diet Pepsi and coming right back.

People who hurt their dogs feelings ;) lol

lol

I make it up to him with Bacon
  • Tampaex
    Tampaex Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n7j23locr81qhptrqo1_400.jpg
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    When people brag about going to get donuts and don't bring you one.. *cough cough* @JeffreyMGiron

@Lady_Spartan15 my fat *kitten* ate half a dozen of Krispy Kreme 3Glazed and 3Chocolate Glazed Youre definitely mad as Fuuuuuuuu

@synchkat want a donut?
  • synchkat
    Options
    When people brag about going to get donuts and don't bring you one.. *cough cough* @JeffreyMGiron

@Lady_Spartan15 my fat *kitten* ate half a dozen of Krispy Kreme 3Glazed and 3Chocolate Glazed Youre definitely mad as Fuuuuuuuu

@synchkat want a donut?

mmm donuts
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    pbclarence wrote: »
    tumblr_n7j23locr81qhptrqo1_400.jpg

Love-Glitters-2.gif

oh okay