Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When we all just can't get along
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I guess I will make this pick on my dog day.

Stepping on and crushing that one piece of dog food that he carries into another room before proceeding to eat what is in his bowl. Dude, that piece of food was in your bowl for a reason. And it wasn't for you to carry it to a carpeted room for me to step on.
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    lies, it makes me mad when people lie but infuriates me when they assume I'm so stupid I believe the lies.
  • Tampaex
    Tampaex Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    channelcatfish1.jpg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    When you try to talk to your SO about something that bothers you and he always backlashes and turns it back on you! :confounded:
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    When you park your car in a desolate part of the parking lot (because you're really not into people that day) and BAM... some fool parks right next to you.

• NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    When you park your car in a desolate part of the parking lot (because you're really not into people that day) and BAM... some fool parks right next to you.

I'm that fool. whoops!

taking up the whole freakinggggg aisle with your cart and your 47 barefooted chirren. Oy!
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Slow accelerators
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    When people say I can't do stuff cause I'm a tiny girl! Pff I'd like to see the guys at work do a 70 kg deadlift (that's 120% of my body weight)
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    When you try to talk to your SO about something that bothers you and he always backlashes and turns it back on you! :confounded:

Thats RATIONALLY angry.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    People who walk down busy streets staring at their phone, shuffling their feet slowly, not walking straight. How the hell am I going to run past you when you're wandering like a drunk? Then you swear at me for running past you too close and scaring you.

*walks off muttering*
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm a redheaded Irish Italian, what doesn't make me irrationally angry is the real question :D
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    It's been over 80 degrees in my office all week and I've been ready to kill over it.
  • ashleyjongepier
    ashleyjongepier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    People that put tomatoes in the fridge.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Not exactly irrational but i cant stand passive aggressive people, I am EXTREMELY straight forward (i try to word things nicely but if your annoying me ill tell you etc.) I cant stand when people say "im fine" and then get all mad later that i didn't read their mind, Im like okay grow up and be a friggin adult, Kthanks
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    The work-at-home people who don't use mute and broadcast the toilet flushing, dogs barking, cats meowing, and kids wailing on conference calls. You are going to destroy this privilege for the rest of us, this is why we can't have nice things...
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Irrational? My anger is founded on the most firm rationality.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Crocs

They have holes so your dignity can leak out.