Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Terrorists and radical extremists...

I think this is a rational anger.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Bullies
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    People that put tomatoes in the fridge.

I like all of the fruits and vegetables in my salad cold, including the tomatoes...
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Terrorists and radical extremists...

I think this is a rational anger.

Righteous Anger
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Darn neighborhood birds chirping their fool heads off at 4:30 am.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    My mother in law and nephew.
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    post lag
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Guys that have nothing better to do than go around posting negative things under other guys...
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Posters who make every post a sexual innuendo...obvious insecurity issues.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Towels not properly folded on the rail, pieces of folded paper with the edges misaligned. Clothing not folded properly. Just badly folded things in general.

Once in a Hotel the toilet paper was not folded into an equal sided point so I had to tear the last piece off and fold it again....before I used it lol.

People who stack plates on top of cutlery or stack smaller plates under larger ones.

Cakes that aren't cut into equal slices, bread not cut precisely on the diagonal.

So many many things...... :'(
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wannabe actresses that moved here to be a star and think every moronic thing they do is just "oh so cute" because in their little neck of the woods they were the prettiest thing in town. Uggh... Playing with model cars in line, speaking loudly to each other about what to smoke tonight and not paying attention to when the cashier says NEXT because you're too busy picking some horrible lint? Jelly? Out from between your toes...
  • annaweezer229
    annaweezer229 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The sound of a metal fork scratching an empty plate or a metal spoon scraping an empty bowl.

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Towels not properly folded on the rail, pieces of folded paper with the edges misaligned. Clothing not folded properly. Just badly folded things in general.

Once in a Hotel the toilet paper was not folded into an equal sided point so I had to tear the last piece off and fold it again....before I used it lol.

People who stack plates on top of cutlery or stack smaller plates under larger ones.

Cakes that aren't cut into equal slices, bread not cut precisely on the diagonal.

So many many things...... :'(

OCD much ??