Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Liars! Be up front!
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Getting breathed upon, such as by a dentist or massage therapist.
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    -People who lie about habits that they can't give up, when in fact the only reason they are lying is so they are perceived as superior to others.

-People who don't say thank you when you hold a door for them. I make sure to say 'you are welcome' at such a volume that it is obvious that I am talking to them, if they don't say thank you at that point, we are talking about a whole other level of angry, and the comments are definitely day altering lol

-People who give other people advice on things that could seriously affect/harm someone, that they literally have no clue what they are talking about

-People who tell me about how hard they work, when they don't have a clue what a hard day's work is

-People who ask you for help, that you take the time and go out of your way to try to help, and they don't apply any of your advice/help

I think it's probably best that I stick to the part of my personality that MFP brings out, the good side lol.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    -People who lie about habits that they can't give up, when in fact the only reason they are lying is so they are perceived as superior to others.

-People who don't say thank you when you hold a door for them. I make sure to say 'you are welcome' at such a volume that it is obvious that I am talking to them, if they don't say thank you at that point, we are talking about a whole other level of angry, and the comments are definitely day altering lol

-People who give other people advice on things that could seriously affect/harm someone, that they literally have no clue what they are talking about

-People who tell me about how hard they work, when they don't have a clue what a hard day's work is

-People who ask you for help, that you take the time and go out of your way to try to help, and they don't apply any of your advice/help

I think it's probably best that I stick to the part of my personality that MFP brings out, the good side lol.

The door holding! Yes so rude
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Trump voters, am I aloud to say that?lol
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    The a$s pics on Wednesdays. It's SOOOOOOO tacky to me. Don't plaster your as$ for all to see just because it's "hump day". That's the stupidist thing ever and not everyone want to see it. See irrationally angry.
    synchkat wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    The a$s pics on Wednesdays. It's SOOOOOOO tacky to me. Don't plaster your as$ for all to see just because it's "hump day". That's the stupidist thing ever and not everyone want to see it. See irrationally angry.

I agree with this one.

Uhm...Where are these *kitten* pics located exactly? Why have I never heard of this before???
  • Feistycat
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    Trump voters, am I aloud to say that?lol

I second that.
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    People who don't have their credit card or library card ready at the checkout (unfortunately it has been me a couple of times) :#
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Lying fake people
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    people that cause traffic to look at an accident on the other side of the highway.
  • Jamiepk1985
    Jamiepk1985 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    hearing people chew
    feet touching me
    slow drivers
    dumb people
    just to name a few....maybe I'm an angry person...lol
  • hdatres
    Options
    I chew in rhythm, but with my mouth closed........ If you wonder where that annoying noises coming from? ITS MEEE!!! Hahaha!!!
  • MalcolmX1983
    MalcolmX1983 Posts: 214 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Earbuds being ripped out during a heavy set.
    Fuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaark
  • hdatres
    Options
    People with no sense humor at all....
    I was at the gym working out, I had a pretty good sweat doing on.
    I got my keys at the front desk and told attendant "it's a good thing I didn't Draw my eyebrows on today, because they would've sweat down into it mustache!!"
    He just looked at me with no face expression. So I said" have a good "day and walked out. What a tough crowd, not even a smile.
  • wantitforthewow
    wantitforthewow Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    men who don't hold the door open, people who stop before they get into the damn turn lane, liberals ;), men who call me honey, baby, sugar...i'm not a dog and don't need a pet name. Women yell at there kids 4 isles away at the grocery store.
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    When the person in front of me in the express lane at the grocery store pays with a check...
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    When the person in front of me in the express lane at the grocery store pays with a check...

Omg that drives me insane too!...I want to yell at them to use their debit card!
  • Feistycat
    Options
    People who bring their dog into the grocery store-yuck! Service dogs excepted, of course!