Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    When you're trying to explain something to someone, and about halfway through you realize that they will never understand, no matter how many ways you try to explain it, and everything you're saying is pointless, but you can't very well just stop talking in mid sentence and walk away, so you have to finish your statement anyway for the sake of social norms.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Walking outdoors, and the wind blows my hair forward over my face, opposite direction of my part, etc.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Running on a multi-use trail last weekend.... like 4-5 people walking abreast coming in my direction and taking up the whole trail.

I'm running OFF the trail looking straight down at the dirt and brushed arms with one of them.

Then I hear someone shout, "Watch where you're going kittenhole!!!"

OMG. :rage:

I kinda wanna start calling people kittenholes now.
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Running on a multi-use trail last weekend.... like 4-5 people walking abreast coming in my direction and taking up the whole trail.

I'm running OFF the trail looking straight down at the dirt and brushed arms with one of them.

Then I hear someone shout, "Watch where you're going kittenhole!!!"

OMG. :rage:
    I'm not a confrontational person, mainly because I respond irrationally to confrontation lol.

But I would have made that person feel very stupid, and there would have been no question when I was done making my point, that he would understand logic, right of way, and trail/path etiquette

I do commend u though because I'm sure u wanted to go nuts.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    Southern Rail Network. Oh wait, that's a rational anger. :angry:
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    when someone explains something to you, you tell them you understand but they still feel the need to explain it another 4,5 times to which point you're ready to ring their neck
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Flip flops. Couldn't tell you why
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    when someone doesn't wipe the counter when they've gotten water all over it. I end up with a wet spot under my boobs, and a motive.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Flip flops. Couldn't tell you why

A guy at a function I attended yesterday (a school function, not an athletic event) was wearing those Vibram shoes and I tried so hard not to be visibly annoyed.
  • KristiMillner08
    KristiMillner08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    People who text and drive. Don't think I won't honk my horn at them and wave them down to put the damn phone down! They are the ones killing people out there.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    When one of my employees has a computer issue & automatically contacts me to fix it. I am NOT the computer guru; call the computer helpless desk!
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    A husband who leaves behind crumbs, tinkle sprinkles, and takes things out of drawers, but never puts them back. Other than that, he's a doll.
  • jennybenny399
    jennybenny399 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    People who sneeze and then inspect the tissue afterwards...what the actual f... is that about.

Also when someone puts bread into the toaster when it's already part way through a cooking cycle. Just wait 2 minutes and cook it properly for goodness sake.

And when someone says somethink instead of something. Learn to speak.
  • Brandstheman
    Brandstheman Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers
  • jennybenny399
    jennybenny399 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    When someone says pacifically instead of specifically

Oh man yes