Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    But, but...Q-pon is wrong! Heehee :p

Espresso, not expresso
    Ask, not axe
    Library, not libarry
    Jewelry, not jewleree
    I could go on.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    When People come to your door trying to sell you something or tell you about religion when you clearly have a plaque saying "God Bless Our Home!" and one saying "Prayer Works!" and you politely tell them No Thank You and that you are really busy, and they still keep talking and wont leave! :confounded:
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    My new IPhone....
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    But, but...Q-pon is wrong! Heehee :p

Espresso, not expresso
    Ask, not axe
    Library, not libarry
    Jewelry, not jewleree
    I could go on.

Here in Pennsylvania we have "hut dawgs" and we "whush" the dishes and "red up" ( clean ) the house. Lol
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    When someone sends you a text and you deside to call them right back , but they don't answer
  • Goldsby318
    Goldsby318 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    When people don't make their children mind . The kids are screaming and yelling their parents in the store or where ever it maybe.
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Doesn't make me irrationally angry...more like a pet peeve but when people post the after pic first in a before and after collage. :/
  • Steven_626
    Steven_626 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Being hungry.
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Being mad at my coffee for being too hot and then 5 minutes later being mad that it's now too cold.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Biking uphill on the canyon river trail and almost being hit by a kid skateboarding fast downhill who's looking at his phone (!), while obliviously drifting into my lane. I had to yell 3 times to get him to look up, and we both had to swerve to avoid a collision. Maybe he had ear buds in.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I just read that Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston have been spending time together and kissed and stuff and I have no idea why that's making me irrationally angry!
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    PINK CARS! :rage:
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Liers
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    Being asked to stay up late by somene who then falls asleep...........
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options
    My biggest one is when someone is turning in between medians but they're in the wrong spot which is mine so now neither of us can see and they're looking at me like I'm the jerk. Loud eating but cereal in general seems to really push me over the edge, chewing with mouth open and smacking,bad manners in general. When someone coasts along in my blind spot,people who speed up when you try to get over or you are driving out in front of them,people who write checks at the check out lol,empty bags and boxes of food left in the usual spot, people talking loudly on their phone in public,people sitting behind me and kicking my seat,long lines anywhere for any reason,people taking a long time reading all the movie descriptions at the Redbox,people who park over the lines or take up 2 spots,tiny cars that pull so far into the spot that you think it's empty then it's too late and you've passed up a spot before that one,drivers who creep over into your lane,traffic,slow drivers,people who you smile at when you pass them in a store or on a walk and they just give you a dirty look. I could go on.