Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    The color aqua, Peter Dinklage (actor), and the way my guy chews his gum (or as I call it, "chewing aggressively").
  • VyseN
    VyseN Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    When People Capitalize Every Single Word In A Sentence.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    This is a new one for me since I'm a new driver:

Getting stuck behind a school bus that is pickup/dropping off kids. Makes me dislike kids even more.
  • librarianallyson
    librarianallyson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bumping my head. I'm generally a very calm, even-keeled person, but for some reason, when I bump my head, I get so ridiculously angry that I actually yell at whatever I hit my head on, and sometimes I even stamp my feet. Those frigging cupboard corners are the worst, the *kitten*....
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    This is a new one for me since I'm a new driver:

Getting stuck behind a school bus that is pickup/dropping off kids. Makes me dislike kids even more.

As having driven one of said school buses, I hated getting stuck behind other school buses when I was on my runs....I also hate getting stuck behind them when I'm in my car. haha
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Did I mention heavy breathers?
  • chris_mfp
    chris_mfp Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    when people dont properly cough, just make that f..king horrendous gruffing noise, JUST F>>KING COUGH FOR F>>KS SAKE!!!!!!!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    VyseN wrote: »
    Talking to people who agrees with the anti-vaccination movement... especially those who are parents.

This is a problem that will fix itself during the next pandemic.
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Re: Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

MFP chit-chat forum prowler BrendanDunn
  • coonhoundlove
    coonhoundlove Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Toilet paper rolls that are put on the wrong way. The paper should go over, not under.
  • ErynColeMerz19
    ErynColeMerz19 Posts: 372 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ***holes that decide to run into you, make you drop you things, yell at you and make a scene. then you're the one that gets blamed for making the scene.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    When companies ignore my unsubscribe requests even when I put the emails in my junk folder.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    When I log my food and can't find a food item serving in grams.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Focking mosquitoes. Can't enjoy a nice hike without these *kitten* tearing up my face even with repellents. I will get you back!!
  • ErynColeMerz19
    ErynColeMerz19 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    dirty dishes. birds. Finals.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    People who attempt to cut you off in traffic, then when you honk your horn, they give you the finger! As$holes
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Two phrases: "Think Outside The Box" ---- am so over it.
    And: "I was BORN ready" --- no, you were not. You were born naked & helpless.