Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    When the security desk doesn't call me to let me know I have a package that has been delivered.
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    The people in parking lots who hog the entire lane so that they can get the closest possible spot.

Actually, no, it's the shrug that they do when all the cars are piling up like they can't help it.
  • TrailBlazinMN
    TrailBlazinMN Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    When people get irrationally angry....

Juuuuuust kidding
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    When people say "bangable." I just saw it in another forum and I'm not sure why but it made me soooo angry!
  • TanishaDominique
    TanishaDominique Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    when you're driving and you let people out at a junction or do something generally nice for another driver, and they don't say thank you.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    When people hold up traffic by doing "nice" things for other drivers, which actually makes it take longer for everyone :mrgreen:
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    people who don't close drawers/cupboards all the way!

also, people who slam my car door!
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My cubicle neighbor who whistles bird songs at work.
  • CourtneyLin40
    CourtneyLin40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would not say this makes me "irrationally angry," but I do find it a confusing mix of amusing/annoying:

When strangers making small talk with me discover I am a medical student and immediately begin disclosing every minute detail of their medical history. I have had more conversations with complete strangers regarding their bowel habits than I could even begin to count.

Also, people commenting on portion sizes of food. Nothing inspires the hulk-like anger within me more than the question, "wow, that is huge! Were you planning on eating all of that?!"
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    People who are rude:
    -Hanging up the phone without saying goodbye
    -Walking through a held-open door without saying thank you
    -Standing in the middle of a store aisle, oblivious to others around you
    -People who talk on their cell phones at the dinner table
  • Nuke807
    Nuke807 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    People who drag their feet, and flip flops...

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    That one focking pistachio that you can't open with your fingers so have to use your teeth, then that doesn't work so have to get up from the couch and walk all the way over to the kitchen drawer to pull out the old school nut cracker, then you squeeze it too hard and all the damn pieces scatter all over the recently mopped kitchen floor and now have to sweep that shiit up, and of course missing an awesome 3-pointer by Curry. Stupid pistachio
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

That is irrational.

• Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    People who leave their cart in the middle of the isle at the grocery store ... to stare at the macaroni and cheese for what seems like several minutes. Only irrational because its probably more like seconds that I have to wait
  • dwhamilton89
    dwhamilton89 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    people eating crunchy foods while im watching T.V. or ugly children haha
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    When people treat potluck parties as their personal food bank.
  • MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Those "sandals" that are really a flip-flop with an extra strap around the heel. Why? lol
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    people who feel the need to say they hate organized religion. they are so often like the self righteous vegan. we don't care.