Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    RunTimer wrote: »
    justin-bieber-cover-10.jpg

Oh yeah...I nearly forgot about that prick
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    timodawson wrote: »
    When someone I don't know calls me "buddy". It feels... condescending.

Sorry buddy !

• tatanisky
    tatanisky Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    People who take up the entire sidewalk and walk super slow.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    That stupid commercial where they say "LEFT SWIPE THAT" just makes me want to puke. Two ladies on a date site, sees this cute guy and says - "he's cud-de-ling a kitt-in". They notice he's smoking and say - "uhh, laff swipe". Ladies shaking their butts in short dresses and this stupid guy at the bottom of the screen, not even sounding like he's speaking English, flopping his arms "left swipe that".
  • stillnot2late
    Options
    A commercial where this mother gets out of the car and asks her two sons "boys can I get some help". The boy says - "I don't know, can you?". No respecting mom or dad would allow that, and they make it in a commercial for some chips. Mom has to bribe them with chips in order to get some help. Heck no.
  • timodawson
    timodawson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Sorry buddy !

i0llrbzevy4w.jpg
  • stillnot2late
    Options
    Why is there a "Sharknado" Three coming out this summer?

For people who love badly made monster movies!
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    People who assume that just because I sit at the front desk at my office means I don't know anything.

Amen, sister!

• Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    When people sneeze loudly!!!!

This one, too. I get irrationally angry at my mom. She has the LOUDEST sneeze. And then I feel stupid, because she can't help it.

I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. I hate those little tiny sneezes that girls have sometimes. It's not even a real sneeze. Just a little ha-chu and that's it. Freaking sneeze if you have to sneeze! haha

• Varamyr38
    Options
    Certain acronyms on the internet. Like SMH, just makes me pissed off for no reason.

When people use internet words like OMG in the real world. Shut the f up and just say the words. You're not typing!
  • Varamyr38
    Options
    When people say rude things about my President and his children! :angry:

Rude things are wrong but pointing out when he lies straight to the American public's face like "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it" makes me angry and that isn't irrational.

• momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    People who take up more than one parking space. I HATE it.
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    People who cut you off in traffic, then slow down to turn.

OMG!!! I hate this so very much.
  • Varamyr38
    Options
    EZDUZIT68 wrote: »
    -
    - people who won't stand up to let you in the aisle, but rather "shift their legs" a little thinking that should give you plenty of room.

I hate that! Sadly, it is usually in church. I'm supposed to be humbled and ready to pray. Then I watch 'the climbers' and 'side sweepers' in action. Why can't the side sweepers either move over or get up for a second to allow the person to get in the row? It drives me nuts. Then I have the guilt of being angry in church and not thinking nicely. Crazy. :p

I don't understand why people think that standing up is better if it's in pews where your shins would remain in the same place anyway? In movie theatres, sure, the seats fold up. But in a church, your shins will be in the same place whether you move them to the side or stand. The difference is when you're sitting, you don't end up spooning or nearly kissing a stranger.

Another thing about churches. Freaking church traffic. Those darn mega-churches are annoying. Have to have a guy out there directing traffic just so they can leave. Just think we're in the wrong business. *In Oprah's voice* You're going to Heaven, you're going to Heaven, this whole congregation is going to HEEAAAVENNNNN!!! lol
  • Varamyr38
    Options
    RunTimer wrote: »
    justin-bieber-cover-10.jpg

Who's that girl?
  • Varamyr38
    edited May 2015
    Options

• portugaline
    portugaline Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    popcorn at cinemas...
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    people thinking I give a rats *kitten* about their opinion of me....
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Sorry buddy !

i0llrbzevy4w.jpg

LOL !

• hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Drivers who swerve to avoid manhole covers